Looking at starting in the industry.

I am looking for a little guidance on how to start to make my way into the industry and become a "sex therapist" I believe I have the beauty, and charm to please many men or woman with different needs. 

I just have no guidance on where to start or even how to ... I want to be safe and make this worth my while ? Any tips on how to make a go at it in Kingston ? 

Thanks,

Sapphire Mae 

Go to Lyla Home page; therein is a whole section, "New to this-things you should know". And, hopefully some lady in Kingston will contact you and help you with important local information. Please note some gents really like to take advantage of the new girls by asking for BBFS and you should immediately black list them.

• Like 3

I think you started in the right way. By asking questions. Hope it works out and you find the answers and support you need.  Look forward to hearing more from "sapphire mae" 🙂

Asking questions is a great way to start and I am certain you will hear back from some of the wonderful ladies on here privately.

I am not sure there is anything wrong with indicating you are new and asking for advice.  Yes it is possible that some will try to take advantage of which situations but the fact that you are doing your research and reaching out to other SP's tell me you might be inexperienced in the industry but likely not naive or stupid.  

Good Luck... if and when you decide to tour don't forget all us guys down on the east coast 😉

Just my Opinion