Star • Asian • LL

Visit Star earlier this week and had a great time with her. She one of the top notch girls VIPOTG brought to us, Good job VIP! She is about 5'5" with maybe C cups? not sure about that. Age is mid 20's, shaved. Her English is actually pretty good. 

• Thanks 2

Star is fabulous. Great body, pretty face, easy to converse with (her English is nearly flawless) and exceptional service. She’s only here for another week, fellows. Make haste. 

Pony 1966, there are a few threads here about the difficulty getting a hold of VIPOTG the first time with some helpful tips. My tip would be to contact them first through Lyla. Best of luck. It’s worth some patience. 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, Biker Dude said:

Star is fabulous. Great body, pretty face, easy to converse with (her English is nearly flawless) and exceptional service. She’s only here for another week, fellows. Make haste. 

Pony 1966, there are a few threads here about the difficulty getting a hold of VIPOTG the first time with some helpful tips. My tip would be to contact them first through Lyla. Best of luck. It’s worth some patience. 

Hey Biker Dude.  Would would you estimate her age at?

Probably say shes about 27 yrs old. She is one of the better ones from vipotg. Will likely repeat before she leaves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest rand01
On 2/22/2019 at 1:38 PM, pony1966 said:

Have been trying to set up an appointment but responses have been spotty. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes. I was a client for years, then my phone number changed and I was never able to book again. I spoke briefly with the lady on the phone trying to convince her to let me book but I wasn’t comfortable with the solution of sending a picture of my drivers liscence at the time, still not sure if I would be either. From what I gathered they had a problem of a particular client refusing to pay or something along those lines, and though the safety of providers should always come first, it has been quite frustrating for me as I have an affinity for asian ladies and they are typically the only ones in town as far as service providers go.  

Saw Star today. Great personality, pretty face.  I lnjoyed her curves and soft skin.  

She has a nice hip to waist to shoulder ratio. 

I almost wish I didn’t go for the 2nd shot and got more massage time.  She really knew where to press and how hard. 

I really enjoy the Asian style of massage.  

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.