My Time With Cat (Catherine)

So I finally decided to take the plunge after many many months of going back and forth. ANYWAYS. It was everything I was hoping for and more. Words can not explain my time with Cat. I was really worried about trying an incall, but she immediately made me feel relaxed. It was a mind blowing experience and I would for sure repeat. I will not go into an details about my time with Cat because she makes it all about you. She is a pleasure to talk to and be with.

If anyone has any doubts about trying an incall and it would be your first incall....I recommend Cat!.

Thank you Cat for a wonderful time.

So I finally decided to take the plunge after many many months of going back and forth. ANYWAYS. It was everything I was hoping for and more. Words can not explain my time with Cat. I was really worried about trying an incall, but she immediately made me feel relaxed. It was a mind blowing experience and I would for sure repeat. I will not go into an details about my time with Cat because she makes it all about you. She is a pleasure to talk to and be with.

If anyone has any doubts about trying an incall and it would be your first incall....I recommend Cat!.

Thanks for the review. You have confirmed what others have written. I also hope to enjoy the company of this obviously exceptionally woman when possible.

Thanks for the review. You have confirmed what others have written. I also hope to enjoy the company of this obviously exceptionally woman when possible.

Don't wait too long. If you have read the other reviews you will know that she is part of a select group and as such can be booked solid well in advance.

Guest f***2f***

Guys use your search button for goodness sake...she's well reviewed here and easy to get a hold of...and yes she is absolutely fabulous!

Guys use your search button for goodness sake...she's well reviewed here and easy to get a hold of...and yes she is absolutely fabulous!

and the fact that this is the OTTAWA section might be a clue to her location!!!!

Darling Jla,

You are so very welcome! Sometimes you just have to close your eyes, step off the cliff and trust you will land safely! I am so glad you enjoyed yourself, I had a great time with you. Thank you. I hope this visit will alleviate your hesitation the next time you want to venture out into this wonderful world. Smile, I will remember...

Catherine

heheheehehehehehehe.......way to go Catherine.........another one succums to your charms.....

No worries boomer it's part of the initiation! we gotta tease the newbies it does not mean we don't like ya, if your looking for the inside track on Halifax pm my buddy rocky1234 he's got all the good stuff.;)

There is one thing for certain and that is you can not go wrong with Cat she is in a class all by herself.

Welcome to the site.