Spa on Merivale

Been here for more than 8 years and figured I should try a post.  Has anybody been to the new Asian spa on Merivale near Hunt Club. Met up with a cute little girl with somewhat decent english. Very nice place and massage was great. I was even surprised that the pictures in the ad were pretty much accurate. She said that it was her in the pics.

Anyone been to this place recently? I saw a cute girl there named Miki a few times. But unfortunately she has left. I haven't been there in a couple of months. 

I was there about 2 weeks ago. Just like many of the other Asian spas, the girls change location after about 2 months. The girl I met was amazingly beautiful but didn't speak much English. She did say that she was working at different spas in Ottawa for the past year but she was from Toronto. As well, a former worker from Unit 21 down the street. Good massage and finish.  She was leaving the next day for some Botox treatments in Toronto and then back the next Tuesday. Not too sure if she is still there. 

Been back to the Rabbit Spa on Merivale  a few times but this past week was the best. Went in  to find 3 beautiful women. One mid thirties Chinese, one late thirties Korean but the biggest surprise was a 5 foot spinner Vietnamese cutey of about 95 lbs and actually in her early 20's . She spoke perfect English and was very communicative. I know that the pictures are not always correct but this experience was one of my best ever at any of the Asian spas in Ottawa.  Already planning my next visit hoping she will still be there.

• Thanks 1

been twice. different woman each time.  clean spaces, showers, felt secure, good communicating, both good relaxing massages and fair prices.  want to visit for the Viet girl once covid closure ends, hear shes nice.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, Tc613 said:

been twice. different woman each time.  clean spaces, showers, felt secure, good communicating, both good relaxing massages and fair prices.  want to visit for the Viet girl once covid closure ends, hear shes nice.

Had my visit with the Viet girl on Monday. Saw her a few months ago in the entrance during a visit  but couldn't get back  in due to Covid. Well worth the wait as the massage skills were almost RMT. She is also a CBC asian so there is No language barrier which is a little strange at any asian place. Probably going to make a return visit in 2 weeks.  

• Thanks 1

Another great visit. Went to the Rabbit again to see the Viet girl named Tina. Got there to find that she has taken the week off. Should have phoned first but wasn't thinking with the right brain. The woman who answered the door was quite nice and I have seen her over the past year but only in her street clothes and never for a massage. Turns out she is the owner and the person responsible for  the RMT certificates on the front wall.  She was replacing Tina for the week. Incredible massage that was RMT quality and had me at ease for 45 minutes. Very sexy deep eyes and a great body, This place never ceases to amaze me as over the past 8 years of touring the spa's I have yet to be disappointed here. Looking forward to a new girl starting August 1st. 

Hi everyone, I've been looking at stopping buy Rabbit spa for the last week or two but haven't been able to sniff out what the tipping tiers look like. If anyone can enlighten me by DM it would be much appreciate.

Thanks!

Congrats. I too have been back since my last post but haven't commented because I don't want to sound like a salesman. Nothing negative to say about other places which I have frequented but I just seem to have had the best of luck here. 

Been back again. All covid protocol in place. Hand sanitizer and masks. Not really a big difference with a mask anyways. Does not affect the massage any. Just can't see the smile. 

Now I am confused. New spas and grand re-openings of older spas. All new and rebuilt spas  and some advertising in both M.A sections while advertising in S.P. sections as well. I'm so glad that this doesn't happen on CERB. Thought I would take a chance on the weekend and visit one of those rebuilt spas. Called to make arrangements for a massage and when I entered it became a up-sell from the start. I was asked if I wanted 4 hands and was reminded 3 times that there was an ATM in the lobby. Some Asian language and then the other girl came in the room. Many different options were given to me. Within 5 stressful minutes I apologized for wasting their time, gave the woman 20 dollars and left. I will not mention the place of business as per rules on this site. 

Made a call to the Rabbit and drove across town. I was greeted by  the owner who was there to do some cleaning. Said that the girls were just finishing a late dinner and I was welcome stay and take a shower or come back in 15 minutes, I opted for the shower and a bottled water. Shortly I was greeted by the most beautiful pair of eyes to ever peak out over a mask. Life became very simple again so I went for another amazing massage and standard finish. This girl is only here for the month and another new Chinese girl will be in place for Oct. 8th.  I can't say enough for the ease and comfort that this place gives me. Not a salesman , just a normal guy trying to have a simple life. 

• Thanks 2

Been there twice.

Once just before the pandemic hit Ottawa. Met this gorgeous young Vietnamese who was really into it. The dreams I had of her. I still do.

Went a second time after entering Stage 3 and met an older, fit lady who was okay but not into it the way I like it. The service was fine but nowhere near the first experience there.

I wish I knew if the Vietnamese girl was coming back and go to her again.

Might do a visit for a massage and hope my girl is back.

I am getting a little tired of the Asian spas. Mostly older ladies and mechanical in service. Not much imagination or adapting to the clientele.

I stopped in a week ago after reading newfy's post above and had a lovely visit with a Chinese girl by the name of Jasmine. Her English was good and she provided a great deep tissue massage. I prefer places that advertise the full fee as opposed to a door fee and negotiation but I left happy and will likely return. I wound up using the debit machine for part of my payment but that is not a concern for this single guy!

Loved the massage!

On 7/7/2020 at 11:30 PM, newfy said:

Another great visit. Went to the Rabbit again to see the Viet girl named Tina. Got there to find that she has taken the week off. Should have phoned first but wasn't thinking with the right brain. The woman who answered the door was quite nice and I have seen her over the past year but only in her street clothes and never for a massage. Turns out she is the owner and the person responsible for  the RMT certificates on the front wall.  She was replacing Tina for the week. Incredible massage that was RMT quality and had me at ease for 45 minutes. Very sexy deep eyes and a great body, This place never ceases to amaze me as over the past 8 years of touring the spa's I have yet to be disappointed here. Looking forward to a new girl starting August 1st. 

What is the owner's name to request?

It was just pure luck to find the owner on the day I went. I had originally went to meet up with the Viet girl. I had seen Tina the Vietnam girl twice but she was actually off that week. I didn't call and make any prior arrangements with her. Another time I went and she was doing the cleaning and recommended Jasmine. Jasmine I would say is about 30 - 32 year old Chinese. As stated above , she gives a massage  that is better than most RMT's. There was a Michelle who also gave a great massage and then there is a new girl coming from Toronto  on the 8th. I will give the review board a new message on the 9th. On one of my posts I tried another spa and left without any actual massage. Just had the best of experiences here without any type of hassle or stress. Jasmine has been my go-to-girl now for a while. As stated, I am no salesman for this place. I drive an hour into the city from my house  and have left others places disappointed.  

• Thanks 1

Upon all the recommendations I decided to try this place out and I must say my experience was above what I expected.

• Like 1

Travelled into the city on Sunday for business and then thought it has been a couple of weeks since my last visit with Jasmine. Called the Rabbit and was told that she was in and out all day. Decided to take my chances as Tina was also there. Got lucky and had another great Jasmine visit. Spent an hour of pure bliss. When I went to leave I was introduced to the new girl that was supposed to start on the 8th but was there on Sunday. A gorgeous Asian who will be there for the next 3 months. Other than being beautiful It's all about the service with no big up-sells and just that comfortable feeling of being at home. Now I have to find a day when the new girl Anna and Jasmine are not working together. The only confusing part of this is within  myself. 

• Like 1

Well I never thought it would happen. Called to make an appointment with Jasmine last week and I thought all was good. Got to the spa at the scheduled time and was greeted by the new girl Anna. I was told that Jasmine was busy and that I could see her instead. WOW, I thought to myself and after this many visits I decided to turn around and walk out.  I called the spa from my car and to my surprise I talked to Jasmine who was actually in the lunch room waiting for me. . Went back in  to some major apologies and had another  of those fantastic Jasmine  massages, 

So, now to today. I am going in for some minor surgery this coming  week and thought I would get  a massage to relax me as I won't be able to drive for a month. Made the call to find that  the new girl Anna is no longer there and it is back to being Jasmine and Tina the Viet girl. So  I had to ask the question about the girls  pics on the different web-sites. I read many years ago that the Asian Spas could not advertise on Lyla because of the pics. The answer was quite simple. Anonymity.   I laughed, accepted her answer  and then said that both Jasmine and Tina were more beautiful than the pics and she laughed. All is good now with another great evening and excellent massage and  will be taking a rest for the next month with only visions in my head. 

Just sharing my own experience here.  Again, not a salesman but just a happy camper. 

As always YMMV.