New Spa on Merivale

Been here for more than 8 years and figured I should try a post.  Has anybody been to the new Asian spa on Merivale near Hunt Club. Met up with a cute little girl with somewhat decent english. Very nice place and massage was great. I was even surprised that the pictures in the ad were pretty much accurate. She said that it was her in the pics.

Anyone been to this place recently? I saw a cute girl there named Miki a few times. But unfortunately she has left. I haven't been there in a couple of months. 

I was there about 2 weeks ago. Just like many of the other Asian spas, the girls change location after about 2 months. The girl I met was amazingly beautiful but didn't speak much English. She did say that she was working at different spas in Ottawa for the past year but she was from Toronto. As well, a former worker from Unit 21 down the street. Good massage and finish.  She was leaving the next day for some Botox treatments in Toronto and then back the next Tuesday. Not too sure if she is still there. 

Been back to the Rabbit Spa on Merivale  a few times but this past week was the best. Went in  to find 3 beautiful women. One mid thirties Chinese, one late thirties Korean but the biggest surprise was a 5 foot spinner Vietnamese cutey of about 95 lbs and actually in her early 20's . She spoke perfect English and was very communicative. I know that the pictures are not always correct but this experience was one of my best ever at any of the Asian spas in Ottawa.  Already planning my next visit hoping she will still be there.