I like the concept of your diary and I think it's important for consumer's to make good decisions with their hard-earned money. While I don't agree with bait & switch and would never recommend a client to a lady who does this, I also try to not be judgmental and to be compassionate. You never know what kind of situation she is in.

Congratulations on your blog.

I think the push back you've been getting recently just goes to show you how effective your service is in exposing the bait and switch artists and the agencies that you have been fingering.

Edited by Boomer

Guest f***2f***

Shady business people don't like the Better Business Bureau or Consumer Reports either. CK you are like the BBB of the industry here in Ottawa.

Because this is mostly an unregulated business and because of it's underground nature there is way too much opportunity for shysters and fraudsters to operate with impunity. CK is like the sheriff of the Wild West and I for one am glad he's out there.

You're awesome Cowboy...keep up the good work!!

Well I for one freaking love your site!!!! :bowdown: And I really do admire you for the following reasons. Not only do you help out the gents with your accurate warnings, this also assist the ladies who DO NOT appear on your list, as this can somtimes help the men weed out the bad apples in their selection. Because after all, who really wants to spend time with a lady who lies about her services and/or uses fake pics or whatever else...

You and your site have helped me out, personally in the past, when some one decided to use one of my pics.. you were the greatest help by pointing this out on the diary :bigclap:.

All this to say, you are NOT a service provider HATER...You go above and beyond to help out & I also feel that us Ottawa folks are so very fortunate to have YOU and your site :milleunenuit:!!!

I like your diary as well Kenny, please keep up the good work.

November

Edited by TGirl-Kay
I posted incorrect information after confuseing a reply from another member with one from Cowboy Kenny. My apologys.

It is because of you that some guys I know decided to give hobbying another chance after being ripped off by unscrupulous people. I showed them your diary and explained to them that not everyone in our industry should be painted with the same brush.

• Like 1

Hey thanks evryone I do appreciate the support I posted this here not to rally support in my favor but to get a sense of what you all think.

Megan, I do try to consider each situation and why they may be using fake photos or deceptive practices, but I usually only give them a hard time when they continue to do so even after being busted and when they show no mutual respect fro them selves or the potential client base.

I have pretty thick skin, he'll I have to in order to keep up with the fakers and all the flack they give me , but this letter bothered me because I am far from a creeper and I adore the women in my real life and cowboy life, just ask anyone of the many ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting for playtime or support!

Thanks again to everyone for your feedback and support!

Edited by Cowboy kenny
Resolved matter with November

You actually had someone write you a message stating this "hate on"?

SMALL MINDED PEOPLE!

I hope you had a good snicker from your email, I'm going to guess that it was one of the fraudulent femmes that have been exposed in your diary. It really is too bad that there are people that prey on others and take advantage of them, and glad you are honest and a modern day vigilante to weed out this type of Rift-Raff CHEERS!