Catherine St. Claire

Avg. of 16 Recommendations

I could not finder her in the member listing ? where can I find her under what name in the member listing?

My userid is "cat"...

Catherine

When I joined CERB I was voracious in reading many of the posts that existed before I joined. Many of the really interesting ones had insightful, well-written and poignant posts by Cat. I will admit as I read more and more by her that I felt very attracted and intrigued by her but had never even spoken, e-mailed or met her. Cat was always someone I longed to meet but feared I never would.

Then like magic a post appeared saying she would be in town for a week, Cat is coming home she said and I instantly messaged her to see if we could connect. A very quick response from her set the date and the tone of a relaxed companion who wants nothing more then to know me and understand what I like. I was very excited and over the waiting period a few more messages were exchanged and the anticipation built.

The day finally arrived and I found myself very nervous, I tried to calm myself, but I was actually tense about meeting Cat. There was absolutely no reason for it, just simply the desire be as pleasing to her as she was already to me got me stressed and anxious. Then when I arrived there was an issue with her buzzer, for whatever reason the signal was not passing to the lobby and I was stuck outside for some time until we got it resolved. This completely erased the nervousness as all I wanted at that point was to see her finally. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

Once I made it in Cat opened the door for me and I was quite happy and excited to see her. She was wearing a long, light and beautiful sarong style dress that was tantalizingly see-through when she moved. I found her immediately beautiful, sexy, sensual and intoxicating. We quickly became comfortable and chatted while she lay out the snacks I brought next to the ones she had provided.

Here is the thing about Cat that I found so amazing; within seconds I was completely and utterly comfortable around her. I always find my groove with women eventually, but usually it takes a few minutes of conversation or light touching for some time for my initial jitters to subside, but with Cat I just felt good to be around her. We chatted about her, about me, about her artwork and other topics. At all times I wanted to touch her, to have body contact, to further explore this connection I felt developing. Cat is a master (mistress?) at social interaction, at just the right moment she took my hand and led me to another room.

I was expecting a bedroom; instead she brought me to a full massage room complete with a proper massage table, hand made body butter, soft lights and mirrors. I paused for a bit, and gleefully entered her embrace as she expertly undressed me. I lay on the table and received a massage that rivals my regular RMT?s for sheer quality and enjoyment, while being sensual enough to rival anyone at CMJ. All the while we are still conversing and just enjoying each others company.

After a time I moved onto my back and we engaged in what I wanted to do since the moment I saw Cat, a slow at first, then deeper and more passionate series of kisses. There is a thread about kissing currently and my views on how important it is were reinforced in those first time-stopping kisses.

Separating from our embrace Cat took my hand again and led me to her playroom. I should not have been surprised as every aspect of our time thus far was absolutely amazing, but this room was so elegant and tasteful, with an amazing (and very high) bed that I almost did not want to mess it up (almost). We continued our passionate kissing, as she moved close to me I almost felt electricity course through my skin as our bodies finally fully touched.

............-

I don?t want to go into any of the intimate details as they truly were, well, intimate but I will say she brought me to places I didn?t know I could go. She teased me with unbelievable skill and brought me to the edge and back. I am happy to say that I was able to bring her to a high level of shared pleasure as well and the feel and experience of our bodies pressed together in mutual passion is something I will never forget. She is responsive, active, sensual, extremely sexy and oh so tactile.

Cat also makes every aspect of your time with her a true experience. After we both collapsed in a satisfied tumble of sheets and inter-twined bodies we simply talked while I lightly ran my fingers over her delightful body. I eventually got up to get in the shower (which she drew for me) and when done I saw my clothes neatly laid out, watch and phone in place and a glass of iced water waiting for me. Such a small thing really, but it made me feel like, well, like a King.

I feel privileged that I was able to meet Cat, and honored that she enjoyed my company as well. I hope to be able to see her again on her occasional future trips to Ottawa so we can continue to explore each other physically, mentally and spiritually. Thank you Cat for a morning I will never forget.

I too had the pleasure of seeing Cat recently. Jerican has said it all perfectly. She is a true lady and joy to be with. My regret is that I don't live in Ottawa and so it will probably be some time before I will be able to see her again, but I do have my memories of the time spent with her to put a smile on my face.

:smile: I was fortunate enough to meet Cat on Wednesday last week. We spent some time chatting getting to know each other which really helped to calm my nerves. She is a lovely person and it was so easy to fall in love with her if even for a short time. This was a meeting that I will never forget. Thank you Cat for being you.

These experiences sound so thrilling, i have put this Classy lady on my must meet list. After exchanging emails,date's that didn't mesh. Not sure if it will happen but i can still hope :lol:

I'm afraid that I have been a long time lurker and have not contributed to this board before now. However, it has been too long and I feel that I must give back to something which led me to meeting Cat. I don't get to Ottawa as much as I used to and I miss my visits with this wonderful woman. I don't have anything really new to add to all the glowing reviews but I feel the need to add my voice to the chorus.

I do not have extensive experience with SPs but I am old enough to have had rather extensive experience with people in general. Cat is beautiful, charming, intelligent, well-spoken and incredible in the bedroom. My visits always start with a chat and a drink on the couch of her lovely condo. I must admit that I usually enjoy this portion of my visit almost as much as the subsequent fun in the other room. She is able to converse on virtually any topic and comes across as very genuine. There is no pretence and, like all the best people I know, has had enough ups and downs in her life to have figured out what is important to her.

Anyway, after we have talked for a bit, as she faces me on the couch with her drink, her leg comes up to rest on my lap. I caress the ankle as we chat and, soon enough, she slides over to sit on my lap. Where things go from there is entirely dependent on how each of us feel that day. I find it difficult to believe that there is another SP who is more intuitive regarding the desires of their client. I am rather vanilla (with the occasional little quirk) when it comes to these matters but I sense that, given enough trust and understanding between Cat and her client, the limits extend farther than I could probably imagine. I have always left extremely satisfied and happy and planning my next visit.

Thank you, Cat for those memorable afternoons. I will see you next time I am in Ottawa.

Recently on moments notice, I reached out to Cat to see if she was available for a date. Imagine my surprise and pleasure to find her able to accommodate me in her schedule. So off I went and was soon welcomed at the door by an extremely beautiful and classy woman.

We spent some time getting to know each other and talking about where we had run across each in the past and our mutual love of single malt scotch. We then got even better acquainted in her play room.

I won't go into details, but the time together was over the top erotic and sexy -- it was hot, hot, hot. She took me places I didn't know existed and she had me crying for more. I left her place feeling truly exhilarated and that night I slept like a baby - I have not felt that great in a long, long time.

Cat is sexy, gorgeous, classy, intelligent and extremely fun to be with and I am excitedly planning my next visit in the new year.

If this is the same Catherine St. Claire I met many years ago, I would also like to advocate on her behalf. She was charming, intelligent, beautiful and very kind.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.