Having been a member now for a bit, am wondering if the SP'ing/hobbying ratio is slightly distorted (OK rhetorical question) by the number of SP's and hobbyists in our nations' illustrious capita vs the rest of the country on this site.

Seriously though, I would love to hear a few words / extended views from all provinces and territories, in partucular how we can get more CERBite involvement from across the land. The chat site is fun diversion, but it appears to be pretty Ottawa centric, no disrespect to the Ottawa folks but it would seem to me, would offer a different and another sexual / fun dimension if we could capture more input / humour / views etc from other folks....

Don't get me wrong at all. I'm flying in to Ottawa on Wed for the CERB social of Thurs for the first time and am really looking forward to meeting all - no ulterior motives here - just fun & diversity!

Musings from a who thinks from both heads ......

I don't think Ottawa is oversexed compared to any other major city, just that alot of the ladies and gentlemen of CERB are from Ottawa.

Best analogy is if you went to the site, rhymes with CERB, but begins with T, you would think Toronto is oversexed. One thing about going to that site beginning with T, is you'll also find out how great CERB is, and the other sites at best rate a distant second

This coming from a guy not in Ottawa btw, but I do visit Ottawa, as well as Kingston, Toronto and Hamilton...guess I'm an Ontario boy

RG

I wouldn't say that we're oversexed than any other major city, we just like to talk about it more than anywhere else it would seem !

It wasn't always this way, in the past Ottawan's wallowed in the shadows of montreal boards or Toronto boards, at one time on TERB we were bunched in with the Oshawa discussion. Going further back on the old Canada's Best site which was actually a video rental site there was a pretty active ottawa section. Other boards have come and gone, with little loss or hype. In fact just the other day there was an announcement for a new Ottawa based board, we'll have to see how that one does.

As Etasman suggests the best way to get your region talking is to engage the hobbiests and providers in your area lead the way with some provocative and informative posts as the saying goes "if you build it they will come" or in this case "cum" :-)

As well as keep in mind the majority of the posters on this board (men & women) are in Ottawa, so that does make it seem like LOTS is going on in Ottawa all the time.

The "BIG" places have their own site. CERB is more for the smaller places' date=' and Ottawa is the biggest of the small.[/quote']

You are right Megan, For example take a look at Montreal which I'm pretty sure it is more sexed then Ottawa, I don't see many discussion or recommendation from there. As etasman2000 said very well if you spread the word around they will come.

This is interesting because as an East coast guy, I have remarked to myself numerous times about the predominance of men and women from the Ottawa area. I did not realize however that there are similar sites to Cerb that cover other specific areas of the country, and as I wrote on one other thread, I have no intention of seeking them out.

Atlantic Canada is well represented with some amazing SP's and perhaps because of Cerb is also visited by other equally great SP's. For me I am pretty happy where I am and though Cerb may be Ottawa centered/based, it does seem to meet the needs for Atlantic Canada as well as other regions all across the country.

Ottawa - over-sexed? No such thing, and whatever that is defined as, we Eastern Canadians are right there with you. :)

ive actually been wondering the same thing actually I actually heard about this site through a gentleman a while ago, and thats what made me join. ive actually wanted to recommend this site to other gentlemen, but in my head im thinking what if they are already on it, and think im looking for a recommendation by saying that. The ones i have mentioned it to usually tell me its easier or them to not be registered to anything on the internet incase their SO finds out. In thunderbay ive noticed there are quite a few gents who have registered, but dont post also. I absolutely love this site, and really wish there was an easier way to let people in town know about it.

I think the URL thing that the MOD just came out with is a great idea, but i didnt read the entire thing about that yet... but im assuming if you are an SP, you can put your CERB profile URL wherever you advertise right? Now what about in the local newspapers? Or if SP's make their own business cards, can you put it on there? If so, that would pretty much advertise this site like crazy..... just a few thoughts

Additional comments: but then again doing all that could also bring the wrong kind of attention to this site as well

Seriously though, I would love to hear a few words / extended views from all provinces and territories, in partucular how we can get more CERBite involvement from across the land. The chat site is fun diversion, but it appears to be pretty Ottawa centric, no disrespect to the Ottawa folks but it would seem to me, would offer a different and another sexual / fun dimension if we could capture more input / humour / views etc from other folks.....

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

We aren't over sexted. We are just a bunch of loving people that like to hump:D

Posted via Mobile Device