Why do some guys want to do it in their car?

Excuse me if this has been covered in a previous thread, but I had to bring the subject up. As many of you know, I am not only new to CERB but new to being a Service Provider as well.

Last week I did my first time providing incalls at a local hotel. During my stay I must have had 3 or 4 requests for 'car dates' which of course I did not do. I could not for the life me figure out why, when I had a wonderful suite, would the guys want to meet in a car?

I might understand why, on night when I am providing outcall only, that they might consider this an option (although I don't). But when I have a place to visit? Maybe you could shed some light on the appeal of this? Not that it will ever change my mind about it :)

Guest K****r De**xe

Not my thing either, but my guess is they want to get a major discount on your rates as I assume it would be a quickie.

What's the reason, pure stupidity.

It's illegal and dangerous. As Kisser says the guys trying to arrange a cheap date.

What's the reason, pure stupidity.

It's illegal and dangerous. As Kisser says the guys trying to arrange a cheap date.

You are exactly right, and hence the reason I said no without hesitation.

Only one of them suggested a lower price although I could see that negotiation happening as well if I had said yes.

I had an ex boyfriend who loved the angle we could hit in his car. I loved it being parked in his garage!

The only reasons I can see for someone wanting a car date is

A) don't understand that its illegal

B) you only offer outcalls and they dont have a location

C) wanting a cheaper rate

I'd just nicely explain the legal aspects.

Posted via Mobile Device

some guys arent comfortable going to an incall location, or maybe they dont want their cars parked somewhere where their SO could see it... just a few thoughts, but i would also suggest giving the guys a few cheep motel referances so they can get a room somewhere if comfortability is the case

Thanks for that. I like that suggestion and will try that next time to see if it makes a difference.

some guys arent comfortable going to an incall location, or maybe they dont want their cars parked somewhere where their SO could see it... just a few thoughts, but i would also suggest giving the guys a few cheep motel referances so they can get a room somewhere if comfortability is the case

exhibitionism, plain and simple.

Have you never seen the Andrew Dice Clay piece where he explains how great it is getting a BJ in a grocery store parking lot? imagining each and every woman walking by is the one giving you the BJ.

Obviously a no go from a business perspective ...

tell the client that experience is so special it is best shared with a REAL girlfriend.

r100rs

Why do some guys like to do it in their car?

Because they're idiots!

Seriously though, it's been my experience that the gents who request car dates are looking for a cheaper deal.

When I used to be on the chat lines (for my personal life, not to solicit), I would get requests from guys "how much to do it my car". There may be a bit of a street mentality going on there and they think all SPs are open to that. I'm not really sure, because I never had a chance to meet and talk with them about it.

It's illegal, and I wouldn't risk it.

I suspect it may just be a fantasy for many guys.

There is a strong car culture in North America going back to the 50's. A lot of young men were first liberated by having a car allowing them to escape with their parents, maybe to meet with their girlfriends. I'll bet a lot of people had their first sexual experience in a car with their girlfriends, or at least "made out" with them there.

So, many guys want to relive that I suppose.

Guest tr*****e

This thread has been enlightening for me. Honestly, I didn't envision a lower rate being negotiated for a car date, it just seems more like an outcall scenario to me. NOR did I realize it was illegal(I'm curious as to why though, the answer's probably right in front of me XP).

As to why, while I have never requested this(and now never will, thanks to the knowledge I've gained reading previous posts), the only reason I can think of is because my car is a very mundane object in my life. I go to work in it, I go to nearby destinations with it, but nothing is very exciting about it. Who steals a 12-year-old sedan with an automatic transmission? Anyway, back to the reasoning I'm building up to: I'd want to 'spice up' my otherwise blah automobile with good memories. I can't speak for other guys, though.

Again, I'm NOT condoning this, just trying to give OP some insight into why a guy might want this.

Lol I think a boat would be in the grey area :p depends how big your boat is!

Posted via Mobile Device

Big enough for two comfortably, I'll leave my rods and tackle at home LOL

RG

Multiple calls for car dates from the same incall hotel dates - Change hotels, that "dog don't hunt and that pig don't fly" in my books. Something is not right there, get out. There are tons of good guys looking for good dates but this scenario is not encouraging..... The best case scenario here is that they are trying to be "thrifty"....

Musings from a guy whose "weird radar" is pretty good and warning/flashing lights are going off here!!!!!

Just another way of getting your engine revved! How else you gonna check the oil if you don't use the dipstick?

Guest O** S**l

Perhaps it's the inceased thrill associated with the potential risks, a fantasy or a desire to relive the past. It's not something I've done since my teens which is a very long time ago. Being older, I prefer the privacy of the great indoors thank-you very much.

Guest blo*****s
Maybe it's to re-live their teenage days.

How bout doing it in a boat though

RG

You have the most accurate answer - it has to do with re-living your teenage years, where neither you nor your girlfriend had a "place" - so the car front/back seat was all you had.

Call it a nostalgic throwback that usually carried good memories of great times !

(Yeah yeah yeah - I know it is technically illegal - but so are a lot of other things we all do.)

Guest f***2f***

I would think that these requests do not even warrant the dignity of a reply. They are looking for a cheap rate probably and it is a whole lot of risk to take for not much return.

Well if your old enough to rember driv-ins and the steamd up windows, you'll know why hey wanted to do it in there car.

Imprinting.

Fetishes, turn-ons, sexual triggers can often be ascribed to imprinting. For many North American males of a certain age the first sexual encounter took place in a car. This, often intense experience, can have a life-long influence on fantasies. Ever wonder why so many Japanese men have a schoolgirl fetish? Well, they were surrounded by girls in school uniforms during their formative sexual years. Likely, some of their first sexual stirrings were caused by the visuals of teen aged girls in uniform. Wonder Woman fantasies? Imagine being a 12 year old boy experiencing his very first rock hard erection while sitting in front of the TV. The same goes with school teacher fantasies.

I should probably add that I'm pretty certain that the term "imprinting" is mostly associated with animals other than humans, i.e. ducks, geese, etc...There is likely a better word to use but I'm too lazy to Google it. :)

Edited by docottawa

Imprinting.

Fetishes, turn-ons, sexual triggers can often be ascribed to imprinting. For many North American males of a certain age the first sexual encounter took place in a car. This, often intense experience, can have a life-long influence on fantasies. Ever wonder why so many Japanese men have a schoolgirl fetish? Well, they were surrounded by girls in school uniforms during their formative sexual years. Likely, some of their first sexual stirrings were caused by the visuals of teen aged girls in uniform. Wonder Woman fantasies? Imagine being a 12 year old boy experiencing his very first rock hard erection while sitting in front of the TV. The same goes with school teacher fantasies.

Kinda explains why Cheryl Tiegs is a sexual trigger for me, not my first erection, but my first time (if you know what I mean)

2874-1.jpg

Just thought I'd share with the class

RG