What you pay more attention to?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What you pay more attention to?

• physical description
    • pictures of the lady

I've noticed is a big deal for some when it comes to deciding on meeting a lady but in my opinion is not about the weight is just a number as is the combination of weight, height and other factors that make a lady's figure so why is it of such importance to have this mentioned when you can see pictures? This is not a complaint, I'm just curious.

Also, as a society we claim to be against and concerned about disorders like anorexia & bulimia but we give weight a huge importance and constantly make comments about it referring to people who according to us are not fit which unconsciously may create or trigger those disorders.

I honestly don't really pay attention to how much I weight but try to stay fit. Yes, I won't lie saying I don't care about how I look, I do but my real concern comes from staying healthy and getting extra weight than your ideal one may bring health issues.

I also admit I haven't measured myself in a long time as again in my opinion my pictures say more than a description of myself and the same measurements look very different from one woman to another depending on her body type/shape.

So gentlemen, do you put more attention to physical descriptions or images? I personally spend more time describing my personality than my looks as again those are shown in my pics and plan on keep doing it that way but feel curious on how you guys feel about this topic.

For me, first and formost, is personality. It comes through in the ladies' posts, pm's, emails etc

Second is appearance, and that is looks/weight/hygiene. The looks, she doesn't need to look like a model (not that I'd complain if she did), but a nice smile, pleasant personality, hey, that's what first and formost butters my bread. Weight, the term bbw is used, and I'm not turned off by a bbw (actually there is one I plan to contact in the future for an encounter) But someone morbidly overweight I'll be honest, no, I wouldn't be attracted.

But a drop dead gorgeous lady, 10 out of 10 in looks, but personality, cold, not attractive either and I wouldn't want to see her either

Some musings

RG

Picking one of the two options only? But good point on saying that there more factors than one (if i stay strickly on the physical aspect)

To strickly answer your question, For me, Pictures are worth a thousand words. I read a description i my mind will form an idea, a concept. Too many factors at play for mere words (which can lead to a false idea, or an interpretation that will not be the same as another person will make by reading the same words) to describe accuratly someone.

At best, i would use the two.

And, also, ( for me at least ) more importantly, personality will play a factor on how i "see" or imagine a person. So interaction will also play a big factor in there for me in the grander scheme of things.

Edited by m*s**rt
slight edit

I do not want to get in trouble for saying this but for me pictures are great and so are physical attributes but the most important is personality. Personality will take me further then looks.

• Like 1

As others have already said, it is more then just one thing but to start with I personally need pictures. I also need a referance point for the picture and that would be the Lady's hieght. I do not need to know her weight as 160 lb for one Lady can be equal to 130 lb on anouther. As for breast size well a C cup is not always a C cup, there can be a significant differance depending if she is a 32C or a 38C. Also at times I may be looking for a DD and other times I prefer an A, it depends on my mood.

Personality is always very important but I always start, in order, with height, looks, references and personality. It may sound shallow but this is a fantasy fullfillment and we are all looking for something and someone special for our own individual needs. Finding the right combination is not as difficult as one might think. With the diversity of beautiful Ladies here on CERB I can always find a match to my perticular needs.

Photos first to capture attention! much akin to the ice berg that only shows a tiny 10% above the surface. The huge 90% and substantive parts are below the surface and are only revealed to dare to explore.

Musings from a guys who believe still waters run deep...

Age,race,size and shapes are not important to me,that being said I think we need pic,s and discripitions both if were using the Cerb method to find an S.P . I dont have any rules or requirements its just a total package in MY mind that Iam seeking.

Guest O** S**l

Although I find photographs to be most helpful initially they are only the first part of my search as I find descriptive text helpful as well as it provides some insight as to the lady's tastes, personality, character and services offered. I take the selection process seriously as it impacts greatly on both parties. Jumping in too quickly based upon a couple of photographs or a vague description can be a gamble as it's best to do one's homework which is why reading CERB's recommendations is beneficial as well. Over the years, I've been disappointed basing my choices soley on a photo or two. I enjoy becoming more informed through email exhanges and or phone conversations to better ensure there is some potential chemistry to be had. I have my preferences for physical attributes but they are not inflexible, yet there are some qualities and attributes that are absolute requirements. Physically, big beautiful eyes and a lovely smile will do it for me every time in conjunction with a warm, friendly personality and healthy lifestyle choices. It takes some time as it should.

For me SP must be super fit and photos are a must. Apart from that she must be very horny and exciting to be around and between the age of 21 - 25. If I dont get a kick from the punt I dont extend with her just find another.

I prefer a woman with curves than a woman that is way too thin. I just find it healthier.

So with a picture, it can be seen easier than trying to make an image from words.