May 5th Social; A big thank you

It is with great pleasure that i would like to extend my thanks to the organizing committee of the May 5th Social on behalf of all the participants. It was a well planned and well managed event, in an incredible location.

Meeting the gents and ladies behind the CERB handles in a social and relaxed atmosphere was wonderful.The draw and gift bags were, i am certain, well appreciated by the ladies.

We had gents and ladies from Ottawa, of course, but also representatives from Halifax, Toronto and Vancouver (you know who you are!!!!). I am sure i would echo everyone's thoughts by saying that Ottawa would be more than happy to see you drop by again anytime, with welcoming arms.

So, please, join me in thanking Angela, Nicolette and Shortcake (please, forgive me if i forgot anyone) for making this wonderful event happen.

thank-you.jpg

Huge thank you

I think this type of thing is great - especially for someone like me and I was very grateful for those that put it together

Thanks again

Guest k***na

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who helped organize a great event. Even though I showed up a little late, I had a great time meeting new and old friends!

Cant wait for the next one!

xoxo Kianna

the social was great again as it always is the great job nicolette and angela and shortcake the door lady did was awesome thanks ladies for making another great party looking forward to the next one

Thanks Nikky, and Ang! I had a blast, to all who had said thank you to me, it was sweet but not necessary as I was not a part of organizing! Thank you to all who came, I had fun. To all who did not make it, you were missed!

Thanks again guys!

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who contributed to an excellent evening. Nicki and Angela, you deserve particular recognition for everything you did to create a most memorable time.

To everybody I had the pleasure to meet with and chat with, I hope to see you all at the next one.

A special thank you to Jasmin from club CMJ for her generosity.

Lets do this again!

Edited by Jazzitup

Thank to everyone to have organize it! Even if I had to leave a little bit early due to unfortunate event I had a great time:D

now...when is the next one?

I would like to add my thanks for a great event. These socials get better with each time.

Again kudos to the organizers and you sure picked a great venue. Hope there will be many more.

I am so glad this was a huge success (from what I'm reading). I had a migraine call without notice the day before and was really in no shape to be social...although it's one of the things I do best!

I hear a big thank you for both Angela and Nicki are in order. WTG Ladies!!

a slightly cranky

Chanel :wink:

Guest K****r De**xe

A big Kiss to Nicki, Angie and others for putting on a terrific event.From what I have heard it was a success with lots of fun. Kudos to the girls and guys that attended who added to the atmosphere..

XXXXX Kisser D

Thanks everyone for coming and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a nice evening, the ambience was great, food was amazing and everyone was nice. I want to personally thank a few people for their generosity for helping to make this event happen...

Mutau- For cookies

Angie Paradise & Spa- for taking the time to set up gift certificates for me for social

Jasmin owner of CMJ for gift certificate

Estasman2000 for the Holtz spa gift card

Shortcake - For lovely bracelets

Loneskater & Shortcake for tulips

Bethany - for sponsering prize

Emb3750 - for LCBO door prize and for helping me get there with all the gift bags since I wasn't going to drive last night.

Kisser Deluxe - For cash contribution towards social even though he couldn't make it

Mistert- for nice dish sets

Angelaofottawa- For helping coordinate things with me

Scribbles - For contribution towards La Senza gift card

A special thanks to Gentleman11, mrrnice2 for coming from the east coast to attend this party. To the out of town ladies.. T-girl Nikki, Vanessa Kelly.. thanks so much for coming!! Both of you are lovely and it was a pleasure meeting you!

I admit it was a lot of work but it was all worth it this time around. No drama, no bs... just a lot of good fun. It was nice meeting you all. Not sure who will arrange the next one but I really did enjoy myself. Hope everyone is waking up okay today. I know I had a little difficulty earlier which is why I had to edit this post.lol. Take care.

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

Wow, what a great night! I've been to a few other industry parties in Toronto, and the CERB social definitely had the most relaxed atmosphere. It's not always easy to be the only tgirl to attend these events, but everyone at the party made me feel totally comfortable from the very beginning. :)

I met so many great people, and I had such a good time, I'll even arrange my next visit to Ottawa to coincide with the next social. Cheers to the organizers for all their hard work, it was most certainly appreciated by all of us. :bigclap:

Sadly, this is my last full day in Ottawa, and I'm flying out on Saturday morning, but I'm already looking forward to my next visit. See you guys soon!

Thanks to all the folks who came out and made the party a success.

I would also like to extend a special thanks to the following people who generously donated towards the door prizes and the ladies' gift bags and flowers.

Jasmin (CMJ)

Angie and Marc (Paradise Spa)

Mistert

Scribbles

Kisser Deluxe

Emb3750

Etasman

Loneskater

Shortcake

Bethany (Sweetest Massage)

Nicolette Vaughn

Mutau

Glad to hear everyone had a good time and look forward to future events.

Edited by Mature Angela

As always, these are events that should never be missed - this one was no exception.

I do believe that a fantastic time was had by all... and kudos to Nicki and Angela for their tireless efforts in making this evening a success.

Is it bad that I am still a wee bit drunk 18 hours later?

• Like 1

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, what a fantastic time ....and to be able to meet so many wonderful people was awesome

Is it bad that I am still a wee bit drunk 18 hours later?

Phew I thought I was the only one...lol...

I met so many great people, and I had such a good time, I'll even arrange my next visit to Ottawa to coincide with the next social.

I so agree .... I hope to see you when you visit Vancouver -

Thank you again

Vanessa Kelly

Thanks to everyone who organized and donated! Especially to the purrson who donated the spa gift certificate - my little heels could use a pedicure after my trek around the outback!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for coming and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was a nice evening, the ambience was great, food was amazing and everyone was nice. I want to personally thank a few people for their generosity for helping to make this event happen...

Mutau- For cookies

Angie Paradise & Spa- for taking the time to set up gift certificates for me for social

Jasmin owner of CMJ for gift certificate

Estasman2000 for the Holtz spa gift card

Shortcake - For lovely bracelets

Loneskater & Shortcake for tulips

Bethany - for sponsering prize

Emb3750 - for LCBO door prize and for helping me get there with all the gift bags since I wasn't going to drive last night.

Kisser Deluxe - For cash contribution towards social even though he couldn't make it

Mistert- for nice dish sets

Angelaofottawa- For helping coordinate things with me

Scribbles - For contribution towards La Senza gift card

A special thanks to Gentleman11, mrrnice2 for coming from the east coast to attend this party. To the out of town ladies.. T-girl Nikki, Vanessa Kelly.. thanks so much for coming!! Both of you are lovely and it was a pleasure meeting you!

I admit it was a lot of work but it was all worth it this time around. No drama, no bs... just a lot of good fun. It was nice meeting you all. Not sure who will arrange the next one but I really did enjoy myself. Hope everyone is waking up okay today. I know I had a little difficulty earlier which is why I had to edit this post.lol. Take care.

I was going to write a similar thank you, but seeing as yours was so similar it might seems insincere when I say it, so Ditto!

Special thanks to all the gents who kept us ladies well fed drink-wise and to our lovely and awesome hostesses, best party ever!!!

Cleo, I still owe you a drink, kinda forgot... Eek!

Xoxox

Cleo, I still owe you a drink, kinda forgot... Eek!

Xoxox

Thats okay, gives me a reason to see you again sometime soon :D

Just got back in town after the party and was really please to see all the kudos goling to the organizers. They deserve a huge nominated post by all and a special thanks in so many ways goes to Nicki and her team Angela and Shortcake.

Coming from away and meeting all for the first time was so easy - thanks to the graciousness of all involved. What a great crowd CERB is and I definitely look forward to coming to the next one!

The biggest thing I took away is putting faces, smiles and conversation to the many names I've corresponded with in different ways through CERB.

GREAT JOB LADIES AND GENTS!

• Like 2

What a great event. I am so glad that my travel schedule coincided and allowed me to be there and to meet some of the people who I have come to know through Cerb.

A perfect venue, great organization and simply a great evening.

Special thanks to Nicolette and Angela for their hard work and hopefully you two can get to relax a bit now after doing all of that for us.

I can see an extended trip to Ottawa in the near future for me. :)

• Like 1

Nikky and Angela -- Thank you so much for the invite and for all your hard work putting the social together.

Gents, it was nice meeting those of you who I got a chance to talk to. =)

Ladies, as this was my first social it was also nice meeting you as well!

I look forward to the next event.

• Like 1

Well I finally recovered enough to turn my computer on and wish to send a big THANK YOU to Nicki and Angela and all the other helpers and participants at the social.

It was a blast, great locale, great people, great service.

Great to put some faces to names, meet old friends, and hopefully made a few new ones!

Again, thanks very much!

Alg

Edited by Alger
fixed a typo..
  • Like 1

Thats okay, gives me a reason to see you again sometime soon :D

Me too! LOL. I think when you got there, the alcohol had already sunk in a bit too much.lol. Next time.. 2 drinks on me!