Taboo is always fun. I have been going there off an on for years. A few weeks ago I met a blonde, early on a thursday night. I think her names started with a T but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. Slim, tight body, pale skin, with freckles, wicked sense of humor. She was gorgeous.

Wish I had time to go back and see if she was still there!

Taboo is always fun. I have been going there off an on for years. A few weeks ago I met a blonde, early on a thursday night. I think her names started with a T but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. Slim, tight body, pale skin, with freckles, wicked sense of humor. She was gorgeous.

Wish I had time to go back and see if she was still there!

nth dimension, could it be Selina? She fits your description.

• Like 2

That's her!

Thanks! I may go back for a visit. Seriously, absolutely beautiful and fun.

Anyone know what shifts she works?

Some other great girls there are Talia, and Lynn.

• Like 1

Taboo was supposed to reopen on March 1 i went today and its still closed anyone know anything why its not open

Saw annie again. She is fantastic. Tues-thurs are her normal days

This girl... intrigues me. But she is ALWAYS busy. She looks cute, kind on GND, really pretty with a nice body, but she is always busy with what appears to be regulars. One leaves, and another is ready at the bar, waiting for her. Like they are on a schedule.

Can any Annie fans PM me on what the fuss is all about?

I've been a Taboo regular for years, and have spent time with a number of the ladies. Talia (now at Pigales) is AMAZING! Lynn, Marie are both recommended from recent visits, and Celina at nighttime, although I have not seen her in ages.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen ginger or Kiki lately or know where they've gone

Not in a while. I would say at least a few months.

The only redhead left now is the gorgeous Annie/Amy. (She seems to be using both names.)

Anybody had dances with 'Nautica' @ Taboo. She was there today (Tuesday) and was quite intriguing. Very intelligent and perceptive. Tall, big boned, streaked blonde with large real boobs.

Do you mean Belladonna ?

Knew this lady as Bella.

(Never knew a Belladonna)

Believe she's the Bella referenced in the first 2 or 3 pages of this thread.

The bad news is, haven't run into her again since that brief, ships in the night, encounter back at the beginning of summer. icon9.gif

Anyone had better luck?

Knew this lady as Bella.

(Never knew a Belladonna)

Believe she's the Bella referenced in the first 2 or 3 pages of this thread.

The bad news is, haven't run into her again since that brief, ships in the night, encounter back at the beginning of summer. icon9.gif

Anyone had better luck?

Bella is a Pigales quality girl with a heart of gold, she could work anywhere she wants, I met her at Barbs and followed her to Pigales, causing me to get hooked on the girls there, Mila in particular, let's hope for a Bella sighting soon, and yes she is the same Bella that worked at Taboo referenced early in this thread.

i was at Taboo tonight around 11:00pm and it was dead (on a Saturday night? Ouch). This was my first and last time there. After i finished my one beer hoping it would somehow get better I left and went to Pigale's.

Pigales and Taboo are very different places.

Taboo is awesome because its usually fairly quiet, laid back, and an easy place to have a few drinks and maybe spend some time with a dancer. There are some real gems that work there, and have over the years. Daytime is usually best, into the early evening.

Pigales is a lot more busy, especially at night. It can be just as quiet as Taboo during the day, however. You'll get approached and asked for dances faster and will get hustled more. The woman there can be extremely hot, but more "pros" seem to work there.

Its hard to compare the two.