If you could live anywhere in the worldâ?¦

A good question. I think... on a boat (a large, comfortable boat), so I can go wherever the mood takes me.

Without a dout I would live in Canada. I am full of that "True Patriot Love". Having lived in almost all of the provinces, I have l;eft a bit of my heart in all of them. Some faves...hmm, all of them - yes, even Saskatchewan.

I haven't done enough travelling outside of Canada so who know's if there's places I would love more, but as far as in Canada goes,

Tofino B.C.!!!

I would love to be a Surf Bum and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean for a few years

Charlottetown, PEI

Specifically for the Curry fries at the Churchill arms... god, I salivate just thinking about them

And finally, the forest moon of Endor

What's life without whimsy? ;)

well, i dont know about living... but travelling ive always wanted to go to cuba, Australia, and jamacia, and Italy... , ive already been to some places in europe, so thoes are my new goals, hopefully i can at least do some of them one day

Additional Comments:

Oh believe me, I've had my eye out for an American 'husband' for years! I'd do it in a second!

I have dual citizenship:icon_wink:

Really

RG

I have dual citizenship:icon_wink:

Really

RG

Well MEOW!!!! Heehee, that only would help if you'd move to the states with me! Seriously its that hard, I could marry a person with dual citizenship but if we stay in Canada it does nothing to help me

Well MEOW!!!! Heehee, that only would help if you'd move to the states with me! Seriously its that hard, I could marry a person with dual citizenship but if we stay in Canada it does nothing to help me

You find me a real great paying job, I just might move:icon_wink:

RG

Just a heads up, I'm easy, but not cheap

RG

SAME HERE! hahahaha! couldn't help it!

Sorry this is starting to derail the thread. I wish I could have stayed in Australia. It was amazing. If only I wouldn't have to quarantine my kitties for six months, I'd move there in an instant.

i havent been since I was 15 but if I could backpack somewhere for a good year I would definitely try out Thailand....very happy people and I know *some* of the language...everyone is very relaqxed there and its extremely cheap to llive and eat there.

secondy I would love to live in San Francisco.......its like Vancouver but with more gay people and Artists ;)...and its a 9 hour drive from Burningman in the summer ;)

Guest K****r De**xe

I love Canada without question! Having lived there for over a year I would go Back to Marachadore on The Sunshine Coast, Queensland,Aus. Beach,Surf, Brisbane 40mins away. Paradise with all the benefits.I can still see the 50kms beach to Nossa...

IMHO KD