Half-way between RMT and erotic ?

Hi, I'm new here and new to massage service of any sort (yeah I know...sheltered life :-)).

While I may eventually be interested in the sort of full service that Megan and others offer, I'm initially looking for something a little more innocent...something sort of IN BETWEEN what a RMT would do and what you get with a full erotic massage.

-Independent girl who works from her home/apt, NOT a spa

-No showering together and no BJ or HJ

-Boxers stay on the whole time

-I don't mind showering at her place if this is her rule

-Very SENSUAL with sexual overtones but not overly erotic if that makes -sense

-Girl must be attractive, sexy, fun, etc.

I absolutely insist on point 1. I want an intimate, GF massage experience.

If she offers full erotic massage as part of her business, I'm ok with that. Actually this is almost preferable, in case I return in the future and want to go further. It's just not what I'm interested in initially.

Anything like this available or am I even more confused than I think I am? :-)

TIA everyone !

Hi, I'm new here and new to massage service of any sort (yeah I know...sheltered life :-)).

While I may eventually be interested in the sort of full service that Megan and others offer, I'm initially looking for something a little more innocent...something sort of IN BETWEEN what a RMT would do and what you get with a full erotic massage.

-Independent girl who works from her home/apt, NOT a spa

-No showering together and no BJ or HJ

-Boxers stay on the whole time

-I don't mind showering at her place if this is her rule

-Very SENSUAL with sexual overtones but not overly erotic if that makes -sense

-Girl must be attractive, sexy, fun, etc.

I absolutely insist on point 1. I want an intimate, GF massage experience.

If she offers full erotic massage as part of her business, I'm ok with that. Actually this is almost preferable, in case I return in the future and want to go further. It's just not what I'm interested in initially.

Anything like this available or am I even more confused than I think I am? :-)

TIA everyone !

Buffy Lee - see thread about her.

I think Jude Masso would be your best bet.

I also think some of the indendent MA's would be willing to offer such a service. It might be worth asking around. I have catered to such requests in the past (no hj, etc.) but showering with me is a mandatory part of our session.

Half-way between a therapeutic and an erotic massage!! Your best best as mentioned above is Jude. You will find a lot of info concerning Jude in the links provided by Cloe.

From my own experience, Jude has finely tuned massage skills. She is also athletic and sexy.

Yup, I agree that Jude is your best bet! Just let her know what you're looking for and she'd be happy to oblige, I'm sure.

But like, Poolasaurus said ..........

Wow... thanks to everyone for the ideas. What an excellent resource CERB appears to be.

I hear you guys re: blue balls :redface: but believe it or not, my shyness actually outweighs my desire to lose the baby batter with someone I've never met before, no matter the circumstances. Yes, I am somewhat unique.

Guest s**nflute

yes sir.......Jude is your bet........why do you want to keep the boxers??

it only makes it difficult for the person giving the massage......I would reconsider RMT if I were yoiu.

yes sir.......Jude is your bet........why do you want to keep the boxers??

it only makes it difficult for the person giving the massage......I would reconsider RMT if I were yoiu.

In fact, if one keeps the boxers on, that's going to be a default sign for the masseuse for what the client wants, and the massage will never evolve beyond that.

• Like 1

In fact, if one keeps the boxers on, that's going to be a default sign for the masseuse for what the client wants, and the massage will never evolve beyond that.

But with Jude he would have the option of scheduling a therapeutic massage and leaving his boxers. Then he could schedule a sensual massage and take the boxers off. There would be no confusion there. The OP implied he might like to move onto the complete service.

My gut feeling is that J would find it strange that the gent keeps the boxer on, therapeutic massage or not. there is nothing wrong with taking them off and still opt only for a therapeutic service. And if the body reacts to the touch in a predictable way, well that is only natural and nobody should mind at all. I, for one, think that J won't be fazed in any way. She sure isn't when my body reacts in that way...

Have you thought of the massage, but instead of wearing boxers, wrap a towel around yourself...you might find yourself "inclined" to let the towel be removed from you, and enjoy a full massage.

Not knocking you being shy, but sooner or later in life, in your personal relationships, you'll have to take off the boxers so to speak, and you'll find it's better sooner than later

Why not,with a professional MA, try the route with a towel. And you might be pleasantly surprised and pleased, if you allow the towel to come off...and if you find you are too shy during the massage, the towel stays on.

Seriously, not criticising, just hate to see you deny yourself pleasure and human companionship because of shyness...and only you can overcome it

Good luck whatever your choice is

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Yeah, a towel would work just as well as boxers so I would have no problem with that. I just wanted to not be exposed during the first few sessions while I get accustomed to this sort of thing. I am brand new to this and have not even had a massage from anyone other than a GF, much less been to an MA, much less been to an SP.

Having said that, I guess there's a chance that when it gets underway, I might surprise myself and be eager to get fully naked asap, but I suspect not. I know I will really enjoy the sensual side of it though. I find as I get a little older, I'm more interested in sensuality as opposed to being so focused on the "gland finale". I think I'm becoming a woman.

On another note, it really amazes me how brave you guys are....how you are able to completely expose yourself to someone within minutes of meeting them. And I don't mean that in a negative way. It is a good thing to not be a wuss like me :-)

Then of course there are the ladies, who take the word "brave" to a whole new level. Hats off to you !!

But I'm hijacking my own thread here.

Have you thought of the massage, but wrap a towel around yourself...you might find yourself "inclined" to let the towel be removed from you, and enjoy a full massage.

Not knocking you being shy, but sooner or later in life, in your personal relationships, you'll have to take off the boxers so to speak, and you'll find it's better sooner than later

Why not,with a professional MA, try the route with a towel. And you might be pleasantly surprised and pleased, if you allow the towel to come off...and if you find you are too shy during the massage, the towel stays on.

Seriously, not criticising, just hate to see you deny yourself pleasure and human companionship because of shyness...and only you can overcome it

Good luck whatever your choice is

RG

Yeah, a towel would work just as well as boxers so I would have no problem with that. I just wanted to not be exposed during the first few sessions while I get accustomed to this sort of thing. I am brand new to this and have not even had a massage from anyone other than a GF, much less been to an MA, much less been to an SP.

Having said that, I guess there's a chance that when it gets underway, I might surprise myself and be eager to get fully naked asap, but I suspect not. I know I will really enjoy the sensual side of it though. I find as I get a little older, I'm more interested in sensuality as opposed to being so focused on the "gland finale". I think I'm becoming a woman.

On another note, it really amazes me how brave you guys are....how you are able to completely expose yourself to someone within minutes of meeting them. And I don't mean that in a negative way. It is a good thing to not be a wuss like me :-)

Then of course there are the ladies, who take the word "brave" to a whole new level. Hats off to you !!

But I'm hijacking my own thread here.

Don't be hard on yourself, your not a wuss, your shy. And sensuality...well I call it the entirety of the encounter (all aspects pleasurable) doesn't make you a woman...it means you are learning to appreciate the companionship of a woman for more than just your sexual gratification

If it helps, I guarantee, absolutely guarantee that you let that towel drop, you'll have fond and pleasant memories of the encounter long after it's over, if you don't, you'll leave with the memory wondering what if...

But do what is comfortable for you, just a little friendly advice from a guy who wishes he started this twenty-thirty years ago

RG

I can understand the embarrassment of nudity in front of a total stranger, it is afterall one of the most common nightmares that some people have. The towel was a good half-way point in easing those worries. And you can keep using the towel until you get comfortable with somebody and at some point you'll say, "she's already seen me before, what the hell...".

I can picture an MA either slipping her hand under the towel or peeking under it as a way to try to break the ice ..... go with it if it feels right at the time and you'll be on your way to massage bliss :)

Guest e**m***h

This is a really interesting thread.

I actually found I was much more self-conscious and worried in getting therapeutic massages about being physically exposed and having an unwelcome erotic response. So much ambiguity in the situation for me for many years. My massages at regular spas have always been nude under a sheet that the masseuse is adept at manipulating so I was never fully uncovered. I believe this is fairly standard. So it would take at least ten minutes or so for me to settle down and really enjoy the massage. Sometime I never did fully settle. I felt very self-conscious sometimes, depending upon the person.

On the other hand, seeing and MA or SP, being erotic is expected. The ones I have seen have been really wonderful at helping me completely let go of my worries. I now see this as a truly brilliant part of the service. I have been helped to feel genuinely accepted in my nudity and sensuality, and I think this is one of the real gifts that MA and SPs can extend. Feels truly amazing.

Takes a really giant step to try it out the first time and some research to get someone who will help you feel comfortable - but so worth it!

I find as I get a little older, I'm more interested in sensuality as opposed to being so focused on the "gland finale". I think I'm becoming a woman.

Rusty, I would not say you're unusual, in fact I would say you are in line with other men.

The overwhelming majority of men are in fact interested in sensuality and teasing. This is something I learned from working as a stripper and an MA. In observing others, if you can't be sensual, you will not make much money in this industry.

If men weren't interested in sensuality, my sessions would be 15 or maybe 30 minutes in length. The same goes for other SP's and MA's.

I also don't think you're alone here.

About 7/8 men who book with me for the first time schedule my "lapdancing and massage" session which means we take about 20-30 minutes at the beginning to get to know each other, and I can lapdance for them and slowly undress. After this, they are much more comfortable getting nude for me. I would personally feel akward having a gentleman come to see me for the first time and undressing right away. It would seem too mechanical for me and lacking something.

I personally have no problem being naked in almost any situation, but I am a little uncomfortable with a man being nude in my presence just a minute after meeting him for the first time (this does not apply to those who see me regularly of course.)

This is a really interesting thread.

I actually found I was much more self-conscious and worried in getting therapeutic massages about being physically exposed and having an unwelcome erotic response.

and

There's a Seinfeld episode that covers just about everything in life

Sorry, but if you can't laugh you'll cy

RG:icon_biggrin:

Rusty, may I suggest you make contact with Megan by PM and work something out; you won't regret it. Megan is very understanding and I'm sure will be happy to make your experience one you will remember and one you're comfortable with as well. The only disadvantage with seeing Megan first is that you'll compare subsequent encounters to this one and it'll be a long time before you find one that compares :)

Whatever you decide on I wish you luck; I remember my first MA experience and I was so nervous I came close to backing out; I was fortunate to have an understanding and helpful MA who explained a few things to me that first time. No looking back since.

• Like 1

Rusty, may I suggest you make contact with Megan by PM and work something out; you won't regret it. Megan is very understanding and I'm sure will be happy to make your experience one you will remember and one you're comfortable with as well. The only disadvantage with seeing Megan first is that you'll compare subsequent encounters to this one and it'll be a long time before you find one that compares :)

Whatever you decide on I wish you luck; I remember my first MA experience and I was so nervous I came close to backing out; I was fortunate to have an understanding and helpful MA who explained a few things to me that first time. No looking back since.

I'll second that recommendation. Megan is great. And go for two hours, trust me, you'll be happy you did.

RG