RIP Luscious Lana

Hello everybody,

It is with great sadness that I am announcing the passing of Luscious Lana of Brandon. We had gone our separate ways due to extenuating circumstances but deep down she was a good person and mother.

To all that knew her, she was a carefree spirit and hopefully is resting peacefully now.

Take care everybody,

Zoe

Guest G-r****w

I'm sorry for the communities loss, my prayers are with her family and friends.

I didn't know who she was, but it is always sad to here about someone's passing. That was very kind of you Zoe to let us here on cerb know. My thoughts are with her family and friends . May she rest in peace.

RIP Lana xoxo:frown:

• Like 1

My Condolences to her family, friends and anyone who knew her. I never met her, but am still sending my thoughts. Thanks for letting us know Zoe.

Very sad to hear, I must admit, initially I thought it was more about "retiring" the persona of Lana but Zoe was kind enough to clarify things for me.

I feel so sad for her family especially her son. I saw her twice when she initially came on the scene and was working in Winnipeg a few days a week. We spent a long time talking about our children as they share some of the same struggles, although mine to a much lesser extent. I saw the sparkle in her eyes when she spoke of her son and the heard the passion in her voice when speaking of his situation.

I can only hope and pray that while his mother is at peace, others step in to fill her shoes with her son.

I was the same as livenudecats until Zoe cleared it up as well,does anybody know if it was a illness or something sudden,I was aware of how important her son was she would drop everything to look after his needs and he was definitely her first priority at all times. i,m not very religeous but i remember this from a the service of a close friend who died way too young !

Father in heaven, have mercy on

the misery of this world.

Forgive us for our part in

causing the pain of others.

Waken us as never before to the preciousness

of your mercy bought by the blood of Christ.

Fix our hopes so fully on the joy of heaven,

that we become the freest of all people on earth.

May our everlasting memories of your grace

make us glad of all you changed

and all you forgave.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

• Like 3

Her son was a priority in her life. He is with his father and is doing okay. She had chronic illnesses for years and struggled. The sex industry allowed her to work when she felt well enough and allowed her to take care of her son.

Her death was unexpected though she had been fighting pneumonia. She collapsed in her home and was taken to hospital where she eventually passed a couple days later after she was taken off life support as there was too much damage done for her to return to us.

She was an advocate for autism and spent a lot of time researching and educating. She was a very caring person and a great companion. She will be missed by many people.

If I find out any more information about her wishes on donations etc, I will post. I know that autism would have been at the top of her list though.

• Like 1

It illustrates that life is so short and can end in an instant. A reminder that the bs we can be so upset about is in the end...kind of a pointless.

Laugh a lot, love a lot and live a lot.

Peace

MG

I didn't know her but have admired her beauty as many have I'm sure in her pics!

I find it so touching that our community can be together in good times and bad times such as this.

May she rest in peace!

I knew her only by name and reputation and am sad to hear this.

RIP and my condolences to her friends and family.

This is a hard thread for me to read as it hits really close to home. To here how a woman can fight so long for her son, do anything to be able to provide for him and spend time with him, is the most amazing thing a person can do in my eyes.

I personally know how hard it is to care for a child with autism, it's not easy! But for her to be able to do so with chronic illness is outstanding. She is the second person I knew to do this.

Reading your threads about her makes me wish I could have met her. she sounds like an outstanding person in my books.

She must have been a strong person.

• Like 1

Although I didn't know Lana, I would still like to express my condolences to her family and friends. I'm very sorry for your loss

Guest tr*****e

RIP Lana - it's always sad to hear of one in this precious community with problems, but death is so much more saddening. :(

Although I never did have the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Lana, I am still very saddened by this great loss. I always heard about how much she loved her son and how devoted to him she was. May we all remember that life can be fleeting and to enjoy and appreciate every moment. You will be missed Lana.