Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest n*gu**6
Having your family, friends, and community find out about my " work " while on vacation and email me everyday religious quotes .. 142 of them ;(

Very sorry to hear of what you are going through. I wish you luck in dealing with the situation and hope it all works out OK.

Having your family, friends, and community find out about my " work " while on vacation and email me everyday religious quotes .. 142 of them ;(

That's unfortunate you're put in that situation. Hope things resolve themselves.

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to wire in a new outlet in a tiled bathroom wall. Have to cut through the plywood, the concrete board and ceramic tile. Ugh...

Guest n*gu**6

Kinda same notion as Ice4fun. Knowing someone I care about is having a difficult time and want so much to help but not sure how. Makes you feel pretty helpless.

Never easy, wanting to help, but not being in a position to do so. Even though you might not be able to help on a grand scale, do what little things you can, because every little bit helps.

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home from a long day and finding my house a disaster. Literally looked like North Korea were field testing nukes in my kitchen. Had t clean kitchen for an hr before I could even make my son's supper. Then scrub floors. Get the boy bathed, story, snuggled and in bed. 2 loads of laundry later and finally had something to eat. Oh, but Netflix is getting a good workout in the other room..... grrrrrrrrr

Guest n*gu**6

I can understand your situation ogreray. Tough situation. Everything happens for a reason. Wishing you luck and strength my friend

Well, pretty sure I'm single today... as single as a married guy can be that is.

If there is anything i can do ..

you just feel like venting ..

PM me xox

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Again coming home to a house in ruins. I need a nanny cam or some thing to see what goes on during the day that so much mess can be made without the slightest attempt to clean it up.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

People who Trash Talk others behind their back (coworkers)and think they can get away with it. She is no longer employed.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Business calls that come in just as you're finally raising the first forkful of your carefully prepared and piping hot lunch to your lips. Watching it cool on the plate as the client rambles on for twenty minutes without, evidently, any need for oxygen that might let you get a word in edgewise.

Guest n*gu**6

Bringing home Chinese food for the wife to try to be nice and instead of thank you. .. I get ripped because I forgot to ask for gravy on the side for the almond chicken soo guy... nice....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Lousy drivers who won't adapt to road conditions. Three near close calls today with private snow plow operators who forget about the width of their snow plow blades that cross into your lane.

On my way back from Cancun...going through security check point...take out my tablet surface 3 and put it in the container...leave with my carry-on and purse. Once on the plane, I get this awful feeling that I forgot something...OMG I left my tablet a security check point O_O

I try going back but they wont let me...I'm crying out of anger!

All they give me is the phone number of the lost and found...i'm devastated...its brand new. I bought it in august.

The crew was very helpful assisting me but the Mexican ugh...sorry I can't help you more!

It's Mexico so I really thought my tablet was gone for good...

The next day, I tried calling but couldn't get through...I finally got a hold of the lost and found in Cancun and...well to my big surprise they had found it!

They need quite a few detailed information but I will get it back this coming Monday...oufff so relieved!!

Lesson learned...no more computer or tablet when going on vacation...That's how disconnected from real world I was!!!

Oh btw...great time in Cancun ;)

Bianca

• Like 2

Not sure what's better... a severing of ties with someone you have feelings for... or reconsidering things but understanding it's so very complicated on so many levels...

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to arrange a couple hours of quiet enjoyment for myself to watch a couple football games today and being run off my feet instead while my wife sabotages my plans at every turn by slowly destroying my house as fast as I can clean it up. Grrrr

Having to get the snow blower out this morning for the first time this winter... and it looks like we will need it again tomorrow.

• Like 2