Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Jetlag and a 4 hour time change....

I feel the pain........i am just getting over a 13 hour time change and a 36 hour travel across the globe from indonesia.

Guest n*gu**6

Arriving at a cardiac arrest call and starting CPR on the patient. When you are into your second round and the paramedics arrive and go to intubate the patient and THAT'S when the family decides to produce the Do Not Resuscitate order..... why not tell me when I frigging walk in and start CPR??? That IS the R in CPR....

Guest n*gu**6

Feeling helpless when a friend is having a bad time and you can do nothing to resolve it

Getting my motorcycle ready and stored for the winter. Always makes me sad this time of year.

Did get one last ride in though. A silver lining.

Is it spring yet? ;)

• Like 3

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home to a messy house again tonight... Took me 90mins to clean it before I could even make my supper.

This weather... too warm. My allergies are having a stellar year. Every time the dogs come in, I go into a sneezing fit.

My birthday is this week. All I want is snow But no such luck. I think I'm gonna get rain and mud. Drat.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having a severe allergy episode for 2 days.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Its wet and miserable. I'm missing Montreal's underground city. Snif snif..... I'll get over it, time enough to visit soon.

So glad to hear (but not really) that others suffer allergies at this time of year too! Non sufferers look at me like I am crazy!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Day 10 on allergy situation because of the mold outside from the wet leaves and wet grass.

Not being able to raise any money for a personal pre-Christmas project.

Learning that your friends are never there for you but are very demanding when they need something.

Guest n*gu**6

Pulling the crap out of your back trying to get over torqued wheel nuts off my truck to put on my snow tires. Impact wrench wouldn't touch them. Had to use brute force and stupidity. ....

Going to work with cold symptoms to attend two scheduled meetings and then having both meeting rescheduled to dates in the future...

Guest n*gu**6

Getting soaked to the skin twice today putting up Christmas lights. And finding my kitchen an absolute wreck and having to clean it 3 different times today while 'someone' spent the day on their iPad

Victoria, BC is calling for SNOW? I thought I left the snow belt.

Teaches me for snickering at those that just got their first dump of the year. It's not even December.....