Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Staying up all night trying different home remedies you found on youtube for the mother of all toothaches.

Guest n*gu**6

Insomnia.....not sure why but it has been visiting me frequently lately. Too much on my mind perhaps. I usually sleep like a baby....which means I wake up cranky and immediately want a boob ...lol

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Snow and black ice . Both making me very cranky by the end of the work day.

Guest n*gu**6

My home life..... hahaha

People who are incapable of picking up after themselves. I have an 8yo who does more to help me around the house than the other 'adult ' I share it with.

Having to nursemaid my sister in law this weekend because her looser husband can't get his shite together. Messed up my plans in a big way. The worst part is both of them brought this on themselves. Long, boring and sadly trite story, that does not bear repeating. But I just can't stand having others irresponsibilities impact my life. So like a grownup I will set aside my carefully laid plans and support my wife and her family. But I don't have to like it.

There! Rant all done. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Been a rough couple days. I had a Cple really really good days this week and was in a great mood. It's like my wife goes out of their way to push my buttons and piss me if she sees me the least bit happy.

Getting all excited to see a date, he seems polite and considerate and wants all the right things, tossing and turning the night before... only to be told on the day of that it's a no go. :cry: But but but but ... I wanted to play! :cry:

Guest n*gu**6

Coming home from a long day ... having to clean up even before I start supper. Clean up after supper so house is neat. Run out to a 3hr training session and coming home to a messy house and wife watching the Bachelor. ....wow.

Guest n*gu**6

What sucks is when family members do not understand what a DNR (do not resuscitate) order means.... when I arrive at a cardiac arrest call and begin CPR it is not until paramedics arrive and try to intubate that the family says there is a DNR order in place... the R in CPR is Resuscitation people.... it takes a toll on the responders to be working on somebody for 15 or 20min when it is all for naught.

End of rant... sorry. Rough night

Guest n*gu**6

When someone dear to you is having a rough time and you are powerless to help.

Subscribing to a cell phone service and receiving the bill to find out that so many charges were not mentioned such as activation, roaming and taxes. You have no choice other than to pay it cause its already been automatically withdrawn from your bank account.

• Like 1

My mother in law sold her house and has to move out before the end of the month, she has 8 children(all grown up and own a house) and they all decided she will be coming in to live with us until she gets herself an apartment. Rumors is she is not even looking for one yet.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going through the local McDonolds drive thru at six thirty am and order my coffee anda carrot muffin and pay for them. Drive thru person hands me the bag with carrot muffin in it and then passes me the cup of coffee. I grip the cup in the middle and then then coffee lid pops off and I get covered in coffee plus my suv. My ledt arm is burnt and of course my slacks and shirt were soaked as well. I will see tomorrow if the skin blisters. Right now its bright red.

Guest n*gu**6

When you have insomnia on a night where you really wanted and needed to get some rest....

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It was a mild burn and the skin turned to pink . It was not that bad and it quickly settled down after spraying it.