Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Tendinitis behind my left knee has left me hobbling like ninety year old. Add to that a snow covering on the landscape and I'm not having the best time...grrr

Guest n*gu**6

Been there myself the other day. Not fun at all

Additional Comments:

Trying to make a comment on another's post and instead it creating a new post altogether which then makes no sense. Grrrrr

Guest st*****ens**ors

Nightmares. My subconscious can be an inventive sadist at times.

Guest n*gu**6

Contractors that do not read plans, build it wrong.. run into problems and then whine to me why it didn't work when if they had followed the plan, it would have no problems, been cheaper than trying to fix a cobbled mess, and would be done by now. Yet it's somehow my fault..

Rental Properties that become empty in December... you just know you are stuck with them till at least February...

Parked my new car far away from any other car in a very empty area only to come back later to find that there is an old beat up car beside me with no other cars in sight and discover a door ding on my car. You just know that it was deliberate and they even leave their car there to infuriate you. Some people are so disrespectful, I feel bad for them that they live such a useless life that they need to hurt other people to gain a little joy in their sorry-ass existence.

I feel much better now. On the bright side, I can park my car closer to the stores now and not away from other cars.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Circling a half dozen blocks endlessly looking for a parking spot when you really just want to get to the restaurant and EAT!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When your dog greets you when you get home and keeps nailing you in the berries every time he greets you. I am very numb in that area now.

Guest st*****ens**ors

The sudden squeal that announces the fact that not only do your brakes need work, but that the work you need will be triple the cost it would have been if you had prophetically anticipated the risk six months ago.

Guest n*gu**6

Being the only one on time for a meeting. Having to wait 40min for the other attendees to finally show and being done in 3min. Grrrr

Additional Comments:

Realizing some people think so little of you as to lie to you. Twas rather disappointing

Guest n*gu**6

Discovering that your inconsiderate wife laid her wet jacket on top of your laptop. Now half my keyboard doesn't work. Shopping for a new one now. Ugh

I'm a very organized person, I have great time management skills and plan as much as possible to keep things and my work/life balance in order but sometimes you can't control everything and I know this.

What really sucks is the unknown and when my very organized life is thrown off course and the uncertainty about many things.

After owning my new, used car for less than a month, the clutch went 3 days after I got it. The dealer apologized profusely took it back and his mechanic put in a new clutch (at their expense). Fast forward to two weeks later, the new clutch blew on my way home from Burlington Ottawa. Thank goodness I did not break down on the 401 or 407.

I have been stuck in Oshawa since Friday evening and had to wait until Monday morning for the local transmission shop to open and take a look. I am am facing a $1500 bill because the slave master cylinder is shot and blew out the second "new" clutch. Of course the dealer back in Ottawa is himming and hawwing that we'll have to "talk about" what he's going to do for me.

Yeah, well was not prepared to get into an argument on the phone until I can assemble all the documentation etc. before I present him with the bill.

At least I will be have it back today and be back on the road home.

So not looking forward to dealing with the auto dealer.

Merry Christmas to me, ugh! First world problems, but still stings.

• Like 2

Specially ordering a Christmas present which arrives on Christmas Eve and, when you go into the store to pick it up, discovering that it isn't what you ordered (and not having a "Plan B"...)