Jessy Celeste

Avg. of 21 Recommendations

Had an opportunity to see Jessy after work today. So I booked her for this evening. I am more of a noon appointment, but could not do it today as I was busy at work. I arrived at her incall location down town and she text me the room number when I arrived. She opened the door and gave me a big hug and kiss. I have not seen her since end of April. She looked beautiful. I took a quick shower and we sat on the bed and chatted for quite a while. She looked at the clock and said that we should start playing. And we did, First we started kissing and exploring each other's body. She seems to like to kiss a lot. :).

Then she started giving me a nice BJ to start and then it was my turn to pleasure her orally. It didn't take long for her to start cumming. Then it was off the Cowgirl where she went wild for quite a while. Then I asked to finish off in Missionary. Took a shower and we chatted for quite a while. She is a great gal, intelligent and beautiful and treats you like a GF.

Another big hug and kiss and off I go.

Always enjoy spending time with this lovely gal. She is here weekly, but only for a couple of days. She just arrives and disappears as quickly as she cums :)

Treat her well and she will treat you well.

Edited by someguy

I found it is hard to write a reco for this lady. She already has many many reco from so many gentelmen. And they are all well writen. It is harder and harder to find some words to describe JessyCeleste. But I will try anyway.

There are so many great ladies on cerb, I did see different ladies when Jessy is not in town. They are all great , excellent services and with different styles.

But at the end, I felt that something is missing. Can't explain ! This is just my own feeling. ( No offended to all great ladies on cerb )

Every time When I see her while she is in town, the missing part is no longer missing. It is weired! It is not just the outter physical look how beautiful she is.,

I feel that it is from her internal , to shinning through her to be who she is . I am all about the feeling guy. I guess that I am addicted to her like drugs now. LOL. This is just my own opinions.

If you are a kind of all about feeling guy like me. I would like to hear your opinions after you meet her. Always good to hear different opinions from different gentlmen.

Well I have been texting back and forth with Jessy the last little while and finally I got a chance to meet her.

Oh my she is fun!

She was at a high quality downtown hotel.

Asked her to wear a nice short skirt or dress and she didn't disappoint. Really sexy girl with the kind of round ass I love. Big DFK right off the bat and wow can this girl kiss!! It kinda made my dick hard...well actually it made it really hard!! lol

She stretched out on the bed on her side and I lay down next to her...right away into the DFK again. She really loves to work with her mouth and tongue....shades of things to come.

Long dark hair right down to her ass cheeks. She soon peeled all my clothes off and she was in bra and panties...a nice pink set. Her boobs are man-mades and really really well done ones. So soon she's kneeling between my legs on the bed and she knows how to get your motor running. For her next trick she not only starts to lick the head but works the whole thing down her throat! She admitted to having practiced this as she enjoys giving oral pleasure a lot. I must admit I coulda popped right there but it was time to return the oral pleasure.

She's beautiful and responsive with a really nice shaved pussy and a clit ring. Low and behold she likes receiving almost as much as giving!! She really moans nicely and covers her mouth with her hand so she doesn't make too much noise...I bet she could raise the roof!!

After a lot of oral fun given and received at the same time I just had to try her skills in another area. After a few seconds of deliberation we settled on CG. This girl loves to ride em cowboy!! She hopped in the saddle and soon we settled into a nice rhythm. Then she clamps her lips on to me and swirls her tongue in my mouth. We had a great ride and the old saying "rode hard and put away wet" comes to mind!"

Great gal...smart, sexy and built really nice. She really likes what she does and gets into it big time!

I loved talking to her too...she's a great conversationalist as well and very honest.

Easy to book, responded immediately to text when here in town.

Absolute Sweetheart who I can't wait to see again soon!! Thanks Jessy

Each time I see jessy, it get's better and better.

Met her at a different hotel this time as she could not get a room at her regular location. She opened the door in a tight fitting short dress, showing her amazing legs and curves. Gave me a hug and kiss, I took a quick shower and joined her on the bed, where we chatted a little while to catch up on our lives.

Always great conversation. Then we started kissing and she took off her clothes, and gave me plenty of kisses, lots of DFK, she seems to like kissing a lot, she kissed my body, and my nipples and licked my ears. Something that many other girls don't do. Gave me a great BJ and then we switched and it was my turn to pleasure her. It's alway a turn on to watch her try to muffle herself when she comes :). Then time to have fun in multiple positions and more oral.

Always a great time with Jessy, she is a real GFE. She seems to really enjoy being with me and want's to ensure that I enjoy myself. There is something about her that makes you want to come back. So again, If you haven't seen her yet, you should. However she does not stay long and does not give much notice when she does come. But she does come often to Ottawa. So keep an eye for her postings :)

If you are wondering whether or not to book a session with Jesse I can save you some time, GO SEE HER! Seriously, Jesse is an excellent SP. She is really easy to talk to, very funny and will put you at your ease. She also looks like a 50s Pinup model which totally works for me. :-)

If I have one regret is that I came way too quickly from her fantastic BBBJ which is normally not a problem for me. I plan to rectify that mistake next time Jesse visits Ottawa.

Thanks for a fantastic time Jesse!

Jessy let me know earlier today that she would be in town today and tomorrow so I couldn't wait to see her again.

Went to her upscale hotel suite downtown and she greeted me at the door in the outfit of my request. I asked for her to dress in exercise pants and sports top. She's got such a beautiful body that I thought it would be a turn on. Well ya it was!! Instant erection on arrival and just couldn't wait to get to the play time. She teased me a lot to start off and that just made me more horny! Our first round was a very vigorous mish style banging, then to doggie then to some good old CG....whew that was a work out worth putting that outfit on for!!!

We had a lovely 2 hours together with lots more play time and then we chatted and had a bit of fruit and sushi together that I'd brought for the occasion. Nothing hotter than eating in bed with a naked Goddess!!

Alas I had to bid her farewell and turn her over to the rest of you guys.

Great gal, great attitude....superior skills. Definitely going back next time she's in town.

I finally saw Jessy after noticing her ads for a long time. I have read a few of these recommendations, and also saw the sheer number of them. The stars aligned on my end, and I finally had my encounter with her.

Let's just say the recommendations are totally in line with what I experienced. She is very sexy, and can adapt to different scenarios. I can attest to that, as I had a particular one.

She is delicious, and I look forward to seeing her again to continue our exploration.

Seem her countless time. That should tell you something about her. For me, she is more than great, wonderful, beautiful, amazing lady. And something in her will amaze you, and only you can find out yourself . That is the beauty of this lady!

And OH! MY! GOD!

I am so glad that I took time (to run away from work) to enjoy Jessy!!!!

We have been texting for months... yeah.. months.. so when we met, it looked like we already knew each other.. but it was all her.. she is sooooooooo cute! Those eyes!!! lips..... awww

There is nothing that I could add that others did not say about Jessy. She is just lovely and has a fantastic personality! Plus she is dam sexy! ;)

Until next time my love.. I will be again.. lock and loaded! ;)

s

I had the most ( ) time with Her yesterday. It was a very very special moment together that it will be in our memory lane forever.

2 bodies melt to only 1 body. 2 soles united to become 1 sole. Felt like we need each other to live in our life.

No need to talk or say anything. Just let the nature melt us together ! Created a new united body and sole. Took the new united body and sole to where it should be .

This is an unforgettable moment. We were in the ZONE. It just happened naturally .

I can't say any more. This kind of moment doesn't happen often in our life.

Can't say thank you enough for everything to HER and for being at that very special moment together.

Thanks You

( ) is because I can't find a good enough word that can fill in the ( ) for that very very special time

Can't really improve on JC's recommendations. She is everything that people have written. However, I can correct one review. BBBJ is definitely on the menu. Think the one reviewer was denied for reasons known only to Jessy. I can only assume that YMMV but as for me - it was out of this world.

An amazing, wonderful and full of life. She will really push the right buttons to turn you on, my recommendation is she will go for the kill

It's been a very stressful month for me and I needed some extra affection and cuddling and kissing. So I texted Jessy to see if she was free today. As luck would have it she was. She was staying at a different locations then she usually stays due to booking problems. She let me in and gave me a big hug and kiss. I took a quick shower and returned to the bed where she was in a sexy bra and under ware. She looked extremely toned and sexy this time. We chatted for a few minutes before we locked lips. Spent a while just kissing, she really is a great kisser and enjoys it. Explored each other bodies for a while before she gave me a slow bj. It was great. Then it was my turn to please her, She was very wet and tasty and she had her first orgasm within minutes. Then we went on to multiple positions, where she seem to keep having multiple orgasms. Thru out all this she kept kissing me passionately until I could no longer hold out. After we just cuddled and chatted about all sort of topics. Took my shower and got dress and had another big hug and kissed. Jessy is a real GFE SP who truly loves what she does and wants to ensure that you enjoy yourself also.

She makes you want to come back again and again.

I highly recommend her :)

It's been a stressful month and I really needed to get some loving attention. And who better then Jessy. She was in town this week. I text her and immediately she replied. Lucky for me she was free today. Headed down for a noon time appointment. she greeted me in at the door, in a skin tight dress, with a big smile on her face and immediately gave me a big hug and kiss. I went and took a quick shower and returned to bed where she was laying waiting for me, a bit of chatting then a lot of kissing. I took off her clothes and began kissing and exploring her over. She looked very sexy and beautiful today, just a big smile and big shiny eyes. She began with a nice BJ, she is so good at this. I soon returned the favour and gave her first orgasm, then continued with different positions. We both sweating at the end, had another shower and chatted some more before heading back to work :). Each time it gets better and better as we are more comfortable with each other. She is a true GFE, actually better then GFE :) As you can see from previous reviews, we all plan on returning to see many more times :)

I'm not going talking about how great her session is. Because there are already millions of great recommendations about her session.

Every time I see a star at night, I'll thinking about her. She is just like a Star!

A very very UNIQUE star. It's so bright and so warm. That you want to see every night. Even in the dark cloudy sky, I still can see this star shinning through .

It is Amazing !! You have to feel it , then you will know what I'm talking about.

I'm a nobody , just a delivery Boy, no money no power. But I'm glad I had chance to meet and to know this star, that I will never forget in my life.

Thank you Jessy, thank you for the brightness and warmness.

Thank you for the pencil and WACK my head. Lol.

This is just my own feeling, not intend to offend anyone.

Change title

I contacted jessy a couple of weeks ago, to find out when the next time she would come to town. when it was confirmed that she was returning, I set an appointment for Thursday night.

I arrived at the hotel, and when she opened the door, my jaw just about dropped to the floor.

she is soooooooo hot. beautifully toned, a killer rack, and an ass that wont quit.

we chatted for quite sometime. turns out we had a lot in common. shes a fan of KISS like me.

a short time later, we got down to playing.

I must say the BJ I got from her was top notch. totally amazing, and I will have memories of it for a long time.

wont go into other details this time around, but I will for sure see her again. she has an amazing personality, shes very kind, and once again super hot!!

thanks for an amazing time jessy, I will repeat again for sure in the near future :)

• Like 1

Way to spend Hump Day today, I walked into Jessy's room and it was like old times, "Hi honey I'm home " :) Needless to say, we never missed a beat, as far as the playtime in boudoir, it was really good seeing Jessy again and the erotic pleasures for us both was mind blowing .

Haven't seen Jessy for a while and saw that she was in town. So I texted her, but she did not reply for a while. Just when I was about to give up, a text arrived, she was having cellphone problems. I texted her back to confirm and asked extra kisses and hugs as I needed a bit of affection. She replied that she also was in need of kissing and cuddling also :) Booked my time and was on my way to her hotel. When she opened the door, she looked great and gave me a big kiss and hug. I took a quick shower and returned to see her in a bra and pantie. She looked great, she has gotten slimmer since I last met her :). We chatted to catch up for a while and then started to Kissing which lead to more kissing and cuddling. By the way she loves to kiss :) This lead to her giving me a great bbbj which I soon had to stop before I exploded, I then gave her Daty which made her quickly cum. Then multiple positions before I exploded. Then more cuddling and chatting. After seeing her many times in the last year, we have become comfortable with each other and know how to turn each other on :). She really is a special woman. Very loving and caring. She's happy when you are happy.

Only want's to please you. If you haven't seen yet. you should. She comes for a couple of days every week :)

I had an awesome time with Jessy recently. She is the sexiest goddess IMO.

I always have regular sessions with her. And always fulfilled my desired and even more . Last time I tried some kink with her. It was my first time to try this. It was awesome and fantastic experience , that I'll never forget. She was very patient to teach me how and what to do. And I can tell she was enjoying it at the same time. I was in the cloud 9 afterward . Amazing and wow ......

Even now I learnt a little about kink, but I still very much enjoy our regular G & P session. Jessy, Jessy now you make it so tough for me to choose what to do , when I see you next time. Lol

It's not easy to find, A wonderful lady like Jessy . No offends to anyone. Just my opinion .

At the end, spend time with this truely beautiful, truely wonderful lady, doesn't matter what we do, it is the greatest.... I don't want it to end ......

It's been over 6 months since I've seen Jessy. I had tried a few times at the last minute, but she was already booked :(. But today was my lucky day and I got my time that I wanted. I arrived on time and she let me in. She was in a tight form fitting dress, and she looked great, she looked a lot slimmer then when I last saw her. I quickly went and took my shower and came back to her lying on the bed waiting for me. We immediately started to kiss passionately for a while, she is a great kisser :) Soon her dress was off and then her bra and panties. She looked very sexy and beautiful and now I could see that she had gotten much slimmer. Very beautiful and sexy she looked. What happen after was one of the best sessions I have had to date.

I had requested earlier a lot of kissing, cuddling and affection. And she delivered on all counts. I've seen her many times before and this was the best session so far. She loves her job and we both truly enjoy each other's company. It's like coming home to a long time friend with benefits :). If you haven't met her yet, you should. She seems to have a lot of regulars. But it seems like we all feel the same about her. And we keep coming back for more passion and fun. I highly recommend her. :)

Guest P*rry

I first met Jessy at a Cerb social. It was Jessy's beauty that drew me to her that night, and it was her charm and relaxed demeanour that made it into a fun time.

Thanks to a suggestion from Someguy I was in touch with Jessy recently. Time with her was such a tonic for me. I was in need of some TLC with lots of kissing and cuddling. Jessy excels on all fronts and more. I recommend her highly.

I followed-up on Pistol Pete's recommendation as well as posts by many others and they were all right. About everything. It goes without saying that Jessy is beautiful, but more than that, she is someone that you will want to see again. And again.

Warm and funny, she is a great conversationalist and will put you at ease while you get to know each other. The minutes with Jessy pass quickly and you leave feeling that it was time well spent. You will want to come back.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.