Twitter follow thread! Post your links here.

I've been kind of curious actually... and don't mean this in a negative way (esp with the world having gone to hell in a hand basket lately 😵💫) just an observation - the Lyla Twitter acct seems to be dormant, starting back in March....

Does anyone know if it's just on pause temporarily etc? 

Done mourning the loss of BYOBBBW (RIP🌹lol) new acct is @BasedBBW (Double *edit*: Insta is same and still there and I am a dumb😕) 😄 Nothing there yet but soooon (...eventually 😏) ❤️

Edited by MissArtois
Double edit: I was dumb and didn't know how IG worked whoops lol 😳

I follow back anyone who asks me to but I remove those who turn around and unfollow in order to achieve a high follow ratio gap, so pls no dishonest games because I do purge my following list on a regular basis. So just honest SW solidarity please. I used to automatically followback but I quickly figured out what people were doing  The point is, i will follow back but u do have to tweet or DM me to tell me to. For those who dont know me, I'm a big believer in supporting each other so I am always willing to RT or help in any way I can.