Requests for information

I have received some requests for information about local providers. I am not in the habit of doing that for several reasons. First I have not visited multiple providers as I have been more than satisfied with the ones I visit and I have already written recommendation on all of them.

Then there are several websites, including this one, where you can get the needed information about local providers. There are many providers out there, your choice!

Also there is the matter of safety for all. I would not give out info without the ladies permission. I would not give out this info to someone I do not personally know and trust. As I said, there are websites available and each lady has their own personal screening method.

Good luck to all those looking! May you find the one you are seeking!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's nothing wrong in requesting or sharing information if done in accordance to board rules and by respecting ladies privacy.

Without going into intimate details, you can respectfully say if someone is safe, reliable and worth a recommendation. For the rest, you can post references( ad/website) and ask him to contact her directly.

I occasionally get requests for information too. I take a look at the member profile of the person asking and consider replying based on:

member join date, and post history. If you joined yesterday I likely won't reply.

• Thanks 1

Much the same here. Getting confirmation on my choices or informAtion from other hobbyists helped relax me about it. New providers are always a way Awkward thing  for me in the best of times. However, it needed to be another hobbyist I recognized from around the boArds for Me to ask or share info with.

I do get asked a lot from my clients about girls I see and I will answer the odd message I get. But it yiLlu needs to be earnest or niche For me to reply.

I too saw the same few ladies all the time and they are now out of province so that is not exactly helpful I will confirm that I repeatedly heard great thingS from several of my clients about a handful of ladies that come up repeatedly. Nothing specific more general personality based.
These clients were also people I chatted with as a hobbyist so it’s a natural topic in out case.

• Like 1

I've posted about this before as well, my general rule is I'll give out the same generic type of information that I would in a recommendation.  That's all fine, some people don't feel comfortable posting publicly about things.

But what really grinds my gears is when someone messages and starts asking for specifics about a provider, how much, what do they provide and the biggie -- where are they.

I always redirect to the provider and always reach out to the provider to let them know about the interaction.  I feel like it's an added piece of information that someone can use for screening.

Edited by OldandNerdy
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

I've posted about this before as well, my general rule is I'll give out the same generic type of information that I would in a recommendation.  That's all fine, some people don't feel comfortable posting Publicover about things.

But what really grinds my gears is when someone messages and starts asking for specifics about a provider, how much, what do they provide and the biggie -- where are they.

I always redirect to the provider and always reach out to the provider to let them know about the interaction.  I feel like it's an added piece of information that someone can use for screening.

All of this ..
my comfort level varies with clients.