Win $150 for Providers you admire - #LovedByLyla

Guest lydiahardwood

On a slightly unrelated note... all of you who have nominated someone, if you haven't already please think about leaving a recommendation! 🥰

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Don't spend it all at once. 😜🙌

1 hour ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey everyone! Thank you for your entries, it's been so nice seeing the love between y'all 🙂

We have chosen our winners! To make it fair, I collated the names of every Companion mentioned here and on Twitter (only took down each name once, even if they'd been nominated multiple times) and put the options through a random number selector. 

Drum roll pleeeease... 🥁

Our winners are:

@Janebondage

@JessyCeleste

@Sasha May

Each of you get $150 in BTC! I'll private message you all to arrange payment. Thanks again everyone for joining in. I want to run more competitions like this, so if you have any ideas on what we can do next please let me know. 

BIG love to you all.

Lyd 🥰

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey everyone! Thank you for your entries, it's been so nice seeing the love between y'all 🙂

We have chosen our winners! To make it fair, I collated the names of every Companion mentioned here and on Twitter (only took down each name once, even if they'd been nominated multiple times) and put the options through a random number selector. 

Drum roll pleeeease... 🥁

Our winners are:

@Janebondage

@JessyCeleste

@Sasha May

Each of you get $150 in BTC! I'll private message you all to arrange payment. Thanks again everyone for joining in. I want to run more competitions like this, so if you have any ideas on what we can do next please let me know. 

BIG love to you all.

Lyd 🥰

Thank you @lydiahardwood

Congratulations to the other ladies.

Thank you to everyone who participated ❤

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

On a slightly unrelated note... all of you who have nominated someone, if you haven't already please think about leaving a recommendation! 🥰

Please ask the ladies if they want a recommendatiom first!! Some of us do not... 🙂

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, Sugar Kayne said:

Please ask the ladies if they want a recommendatiom first!! Some of us do not... 🙂

Oh yes, as always, please ask permission first 🙏

On 7/8/2020 at 6:11 PM, RayRenpelle said:

I am nominating KylieJane, @EliteKylie. I am a mature man, widower, totally new to the hobby. Kylie is the first provider I have been with ever. Not only is Kylie a beautiful woman but she has shown herself to be an understanding, patient and a great teacher of the many facets of this hobby. Very talented and also a great listener and very capable of conversing on many topics. She made me feel comfortable and it is always a pleasure to visit her. I am sure all will agree that she is very deserving of this recognition!

Thank you so much, I'm very flattered, xo. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2020 at 6:59 AM, louisiana13 said:

Jessy celeste is a class act. Beautiful personality kind and a pleasure to be with. Scrumptious!!!❤

Thank you so very much!!! This means a lot to me! It really does

• Like 2

On 7/16/2020 at 9:03 AM, The Duke said:

I would like to nominate Jessy Celeste a great human being as well as an great humanitarian.works with animals and will go out of her way to help anybody a true and sincere human being .cares  for all equally and no biases of any kind .

best regards THE DUKE

Thank you so much Duke! Aww mentions the philanthropy. Yes everyone, your local shelter always needs help. You can offer money, time or even just love. A moment out of the cage goes a long way for these poor things and anybody can volunteer. Wow massive compliments in here. Incredible, thank u!

Edited by JessyCeleste
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, StephanieMystique said:

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Don't spend it all at once. 😜🙌

Thanks, Unfortunately I will be. My cat has already taken it and given it to his vet. So its very well spent. I bought love for a little longer. (for the record love costs more than 150 but it went toward it) 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Drum roll pleeeease... 🥁

Our winners are:

@Janebondage

@JessyCeleste

@Sasha May

BIG love to you all.

Lyd 🥰

Ya when i realized votes didnt matter more than once, I took to twitter and told people to stop voting for me and to try to think of someone who wasnt yet nominated so they could have a shot. I didnt realize we could nominate girls too or I def would have. Im too used to the anti shill rules and such. With old mod, I had asked and answered my own question saying i saw an MA as a client, not in a duo and asked if i could do a reco or would that open a can of worms of friends voting for friends and cliques eventually filling the board with reciprocal favors and got a note back 'exactly, sorry and glad you understand' lol So I just assumed the same applied here and didnt get back in time. 

I want to thank you Lidia, for coming up with this. Its not just the money its the exposure, recognition, esteem boost and repeated doses of love that counts too and it couldnt have come at a better time for all aspects. So from the very valves of my heart, thank you Lidia, thank you Lyla thank you all. 

I not only want to thank you but to commend! People had a LOT of fun with this. The guys enjoyed voting, the girls got to hear how we impact people along with a slew of compliments, everyone had a great time! I think its gone a long way to giving lyla some much needed exposure too. Im going to actively promote lyla on twitter more esp for other cities. This site is nation wide but sadly a lot of SWers and hobbyists havent heard of it. Im going to try to change that. Actually.. hmm maybe I should start a thread about that so everyone reads it and may take part. This isnt just to help the site remain but imagine the people it will help. Without lyla SWs have to spend a fortune on advertising. Ive been around for as many years as my profile says and you know what Ive spent on advertising in all these years? about 100$ all on cities i visited that dont use lyla much, For Ottawa I have spent ZERO on advertising and THAT is all thanks to lyla. But even in a selfish way, itd be great to get lyla out there, not just for the people it will help but even selfishly! Itd sure make travelling to other cities simpler. Hopefully I dont take too long before starting that thread. Im quite tired.. hope I dont forget lol Pls remind me if I do. 

Ok im in that half asleep rambling mode lol So good night, thank you and I said this on twitter but whatever;

Congratulations to @Janebondage & @Sasha May !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Janebondage said:

Thank you so much @lydiahardwood

ai know it is a lot of work to organize and track such things. 

I am going to use mine to spoil myself for a deposit for one of those ever so famous Nuru massages @StephanieMystique  gives. 😍

Thank you everyone who nominated people. 😘 

Congratulations Jane! If u remember to, can u drop me a PM and let me know how the Nuru massage went? Im curious about it. Just over all what u thought of the feel of  it you know? Much appreciated ! xoxo xxx

• Like 3

I would like to nominate Catherine St. Clair .  On my first trip to Ottawa  I contacted her for advice regarding hotels and other advertising sites. I really knew very little. She was most patient, kind and helpful.  Trips afterwards  I was able to visit her home and was always made feel welcome and cared for. 

In 2012 I was involved in a fire where I  lost everything I  owed . She contacted me and invited me to see what she had in clothing to help. I don't want to embarrass her but never in my life had I  seen such lovely clothing, accessories etc.  .  I went back to my hotel with outfits for any and all occasions. 

I still wear the Fry boots she gave me . Thank you Catherine . I will never forget  that day and the many other ways you have shared so much  with    this very grateful woman. 

• Like 3