I was contacted a few weeks back by a long term member named Rebecca,from NS I believe, anyone know how I can connect with her?

If it is Rebecca Love you are referring to it may be difficult to obtain that info. here on Cerb as she has received a permanent ban!

Why did she get banned? If it is the Rebecca I am thinking of she is a lovely girl!

She violated a Cerb policy.

Why did she get banned she is a sweet person, how can someone like her be banned ????????????????

Question:

Why did she get banned she is a sweet person, how can someone like her be banned ????????????????

Answer:

She violated a Cerb policy.

Regardless of whether she is sweet or not there are rules and when we don't play by the rules there are consequences.

Is there not a place for agents to post help wanted ads? I am an independent, and would not oppose a designated area for this.

To the best of my knowledge Cerb does not currently have such an area. I believe, if I have read the rules correctly, that placing a help wanted ad is not allowed here.

Following text copied from Cerb rules/FAQ area:

Can I place a HELP WANTED ad?

No, the forums are NOT to be used for soliciting new ladies for a agency. If you post a agency ad and breifly mention that you are always hiring that is fine (within reason) but if your placing ads to recruit ladies this IS NOT the place to do this.