Closed.   possibly permanently ?

and don't give me the lame excuse they had a flood, they've been there 50 years, if they kept having floods in that basement they'd have been gone a while ago so try again

14 hours ago, hopeful said:

and don't give me the lame excuse they had a flood, they've been there 50 years, if they kept having floods in that basement they'd have been gone a while ago so try again

openning.jpg?crc=394058557

15 hours ago, hopeful said:

Actually I was there a couple of weeks ago and they did have a flood. (We had to leave). The toilets backed up and overflowed. The thinking is it's due to all the Montreal Rd construction screwing up the drainage. So, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Anyway they seem to be open again.

22 hours ago, stewie15 said:

Is Ashley back? 

Which one? Nightime one was there this week. Daytime not so much but sometimes. She got a civilian job.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 11:18 AM, M.O.F.W. said:

Which one? Nightime one was there this week. Daytime not so much but sometimes. She got a civilian job.

Ashley (daytime) was such a regular presence at the 'Mate  - the place will not really seem the same if she is 'not so much' around. Believe I can recall only one time in the past several years when Ashley wasn't to be seen on an afternoon visit to the PM.

Suppose the whole Covid situation/nightmare has made these kinds of changes inevitable.

They've added some hours, starting this week. Open 11:30 -0200 Wed. Thurs.and Fri. 1600-0200 otherwise except Sun. closed. 

Well, it's a step in the right direction, if only the ladies would show.

Daytime Ashley has been an absolute favourite of mine for very many years. Miss Personality. She survived thru the years lacking the voluptuous curves of so many others but I guess there will always be those who like spinners.  Plus, as I said, her personality was her strong suit too. In the last few weeks before CV hit, I'd see her wearing a dress and from a distance, you'd think she was 18.  I will always remember her saying about her longevity, "Yup, my ass hasn't fallen yet". 

She will be forever in my thoughts.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 11:18 AM, M.O.F.W. said:

😞  she will be missed. 

do they have plexi glass around the stage like in BC ?   Dancing inside a plexi glass box, the new normal

I was there late on a weeknight, did not see a stage show, only a few patrons there, one woman there, but I went for a few dances anyway because it's been SO long. I was disappointed with the masks in the back. You could pull them down to your chin but they had to be on in case someone came by. I like the feeling of my face against a woman's body, as I do her face against mine. The masks just ruin all that. I guess I won't be back until the masks are gone. Perhaps I can find another club where you don't have to wear a mask when your holding someone.