early morning providers?

Guest MelanieRose

Many would be more than happy to see you at that time, I love mornings and wake up early. I only ask that people let me know the night before if booking between 6am and 10am so I know to be ready. 

I’m not sure about lately but I have seen Sarah Alexxx in the past at that time of the morning and if you can’t have a good time with her I’m not sure you can have a good time...🤣

And I have yet to meet the lovely MelanieRose (hope I can correct that very soon)..but she is so highly recommended as well... 

ML

Edited by MassageLover-613
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two absolutely amazing ladies.  You'll be more than astounded by either of them. You will likely have to plan ahead at that hour regardless of who you see though. Many of the ladies are quite accommodating given enough notice.  Good luck

• Like 1

For sure I'm available very early as long as I am certain you can make it!! As  Melanie said night before notice .    You know take the rollers out of our hair and such . 🙂

Edited by Katherine of Halifax
spelling
  • Like 2