Marie Santana • Black • LL • 4718

Unfortunately for Nova Scotians, she based out of Toronto but I had an appointment with her in Halifax a few weeks ago. Hopefully, she'll come back soon!

I booked a sensual massage with her and it was my first time doing anything like this. She was super easy and pleasant to deal with (lovely texts/phone calls and uncomplicated booking) and   she very quickly put me at ease when first meeting her.

During the encounter she was funny (laughed a lot), pleasant, SEXY AF, perfect and just exactly what I was looking for

After the encounter, I was so dazed, delightfully happy and in the clouds, I ended up foolishly ramming straight in a glass door on my way out! This is the effect she will have on anyone who books with her!

As for her ads:

Her pictures are a true representation of what to expect (so very pretty!).

You can trust the information in there.

Definitely, definitely don't hesitate to book with her.

Thank you Marie 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met with her when she was here 2 weeks ago. A bit late in putting in the recommendation but here you go. Maire is the full package. A stunning body with curves in all the right places and also body like an athlete. Excellent communication, very friendly behavior, and  great GFE service with all the fantasies you may have. She travels from Toronto and maybe back again this year. I will definitely meet her again. All in all an A+. 

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.