Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Jessy still at Crystal Massage?  204 292 8245 is the phone number?  Muscular Girl with Deep tissue & Thai Massage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michale said:

Jessy still at Crystal Massage?  204 292 8245 is the phone number?  Muscular Girl with Deep tissue & Thai Massage. 

Yes.  She‘s working at 741 St. Mary‘s Rd, Monday to Sunday 9:00 am -9:00 pm, nice girl, good English skills, 

Edited by Michale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michale said:

Yes.  She‘s working at 741 St. Mary‘s Rd, Monday to Sunday 9:00 am -9:00 pm, nice girl, good English skills, 

Is she asian, white?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, kypba666 said:

It would only be advertising if you posted the name, address, phone number, and hours of operation!

He replied to his own post.....with more info.......and only has a couple posts😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw Jessy today, nice girl, can confirm 30-40ish and muscular, not my type though. 

Massage was ok, however, for somehow she had her son in the store, and he kept asking her out every 3 mins for the first 15 mins, until she gave her phone to him. She later explained she couldn't drop her son back to home cause her schedule was full. I'm OK with this and left $20 tip in the end.  Won't repeat. 

There used to be tall, skinny young girl working at 741, anybody know her name? (Erica perhaps? Not Erica from 832 Corydon)

Edited by SmartLamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 4:18 PM, usernametaken said:
On 2/22/2021 at 3:36 PM, kypba666 said:

It would only be advertising if you posted the name, address, phone number, and hours of operation!

He replied to his own post.....with more info.......and only has a couple posts😀

Pull your leg and it comes off.......  I was being facetious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...