2nd date Blues

Had an experience about 2 weeks ago and want to throw something out there and get some feedback. Had a wonderful 1st date with a certain SP about 2 months ago and it was fantastic. As I don't hobby as much anymore I usually go  to see reviewed girls or ones I have seen before to hopefully ensure a good date. So I booked a second date and it was a complete let down . I decided to text her next day and in a very polite way asked her why our date was off especially compared to our first. She actually agreed she was not her best that day and was going through some stuff and probably should not have booked me . Do you think asking her was not cool or within my rights . I'd love to see some SP's chime in as well . I was honest with her in saying it was unlikely I'd see her again , didn't really seem to matter and that was even more disappointing . 

• Like 2

Second dates can be hits and misses for many reasons. On top of the reason she gave you, I seen repeated sessions that felt repetitive due to some providers sticking with the same routine.

But also seen situations where the second encounter was actually better due to different mood, circumstances or by trying other type of services.

Unless was something irredeemable, you can maybe meet her again once times get more favorable.

Great that you were honest & that she was honest with you. SP are human. Have off days. 

Fact she didn't  seem to care  when you said you'd not be back sucks man, maybe horny men are a dime a dozen to her.

I don't jump around. Too many let downs. Found me a gem. Keep looking, treasures are out there!

Don't think too much, that's my advice. Whole point of this hobby is to spend time with another human and forget the daily grind. If you are coming out thinking and messaging like that, I think it's time to rethink. I want my water to quench my thirst, not give me stress. 

15 hours ago, boomer01 said:

Had an experience about 2 weeks ago and want to throw something out there and get some feedback. Had a wonderful 1st date with a certain SP about 2 months ago and it was fantastic. As I don't hobby as much anymore I usually go  to see reviewed girls or ones I have seen before to hopefully ensure a good date. So I booked a second date and it was a complete let down . I decided to text her next day and in a very polite way asked her why our date was off especially compared to our first. She actually agreed she was not her best that day and was going through some stuff and probably should not have booked me . Do you think asking her was not cool or within my rights . I'd love to see some SP's chime in as well . I was honest with her in saying it was unlikely I'd see her again , didn't really seem to matter and that was even more disappointing . 

• Like 2

Just like ANY job we have out off days and daily struggles. It’s Deff not an excuse but some of us could really use the money right now and are nervous about taking time off and not getting paid. If she was a lovely lady the first date I would give her a another chance. Sex workers are human and we have emotions as well. Bring her a gift and some wine next time you see her and ask how she is doing this will go a thousand miles and bring a smile to her face. If you love a SP treat her well even when she’s not feeling herself ❤️

It was good for you to ask her and her responses seem reasonable.  Everyone has expectations and we don't always click because we are not robots, you can't expect her to recalibrate and be the same as she was, especially if her circumstances have changed. You also can't expect her fix her life and just get over the memory of a bad day which you may have unluckily become a part of. I have also had a couple of not so great experiences where I probably would have been better off staying at home with the 'palm sisters' but most of my experiences have been great, partially in thanks to this site.

Sorry it didn't go well and hope you have better luck in the future. 

• Like 2