Sarah at 868 Merivale

Yes still open, I was there yesterday to see Sarah. She is working more regularly now , I think Tuesday to Friday 11'ish to 8'ish.

is the place still dirty?? I don't know what it was like before 6 months ago and in the 6 months it's already had new ownership. I didn't notice it being disgusting but of course it's not an upscale establishment(reflected in pricing) . I found it was similar to 176 gloucester or bank/gilmour street establishment in cleanliness. They did have candles going when I was last there and they did use the disposable paper sheets over the massage tables. IMHO I would go anywhere Sarah works regardless.

Guest tweaker
i saw her, she was okay

i found the HJ very mechanical and not too entertaining

As they say you're mileage may vary.:rolleyes:

Maybe a bad day? Who knows.

In the spirit of this forum, I will go with r100rs positives for now.

Haven't had the $ to check it out yet.

Thanks jack0055

You can PM me if you prefer...

It definitely always boils down to chemistry, everyone has there type, she sounds like just my type! Used to see Nancy another young oriental lady 2nd or 3rd generation Canadian but still very much in tune with the culture, never asked for anything extra just a massage never even took my underwear off and she was special.

yeah i guess her and i didnt "click"

i didnt like it but for the ones who did i say go for it.

i use to go to a gal at angels touch (the old one)

Went to see Sarah today 868 Merivale after reading the reviews- r100rs review particularly. Had seen her before downtown so was pleasantly surprised she was here. She began teasing with a very light touch. Reaching underneath with gentle strokes for almost half an hour. I think she almost waits until you go out of your mind before flipping you over. (Mila who left the industry is another person that was good at this.) Sarah has beautiful medium sized perky breasts that are sensitive.

She is very safe and careful so those interested in lots of options may not get them. But her real charm is her sensuousness and her smile that lights up the room.

For those who knows Ashley from 176 Gloucester, I think Sarah is her, because I saw Ashley working at 868 Merivale about a month ago. Again she tried to remove my acnes again like she used to. I guess she has an acne removal addiction.

Anyone know the names of the other girls here? I saw one the other day but didn't understand her name. It had 2 parts. Quiet girl but very good massage. Cute little breasts. Long hair that was up. Late 20s to 30. Not high mileage but a nice finish. Pretty eyes, nice smile. I'd go back.

Went back to find out. Her name is Yuling. I did find another post about her. Pretty girl. Very gentle disposition and pleasant to be with even if the finish did still seem a bit mechanical.

I had the pleasure of a visit with Sarah this morning. Although I arrived late for a pre-arranged rendezvous, the greeting smile was welcoming and the atmosphere both clean and pleasant. The arranged service was an hour massage, but after about 30 minutes of a gentle back massage I indicated that I would be happy to reciprocate. We quickly agreed to an increase in the tip which might be expected and a full nude RM took place leading to a mutually satisfying finish. Sarah's English may be still in its formative stages but there can be no question that the service is friendly, even playful, and that Sarah enjoys her work. I will not hesitate to return.

I'm not sure you saw Sarah.....Sarah speaks English as well as you and I. You may have seen Yuling ( who probably said "I'm Sarah" to get your business ) .... guess what that means.... a return visit to see the real Sarah.

r100rs.

Had same thoughts after posting, R100rs. I reserved for Sarah, but arrived late and think I was met by someone I assumed was Sarah, but probably wasn't. Saw someone I now beleive was Sarah on my way out. Her English did appear better and she carried, I would guess 20 lbs. less. Only one way to know for sure, isn't there? And I certainly wouldn't want to leave any doubt! Sorry if I mislead anyone.

I saw Sarah a few days ago as she was highly recommended. I had made a reservation on the previous day. She greeted me at the door and took me to a room. She asked me in a very soft voice for how long and I said one hour. She immediately told me to whisper as she was listening for something. I gave her the $85., she left and came back a few minutes later. I asked if she would take her clothes off and she told me she no as she was scared. We had to keep our voices down. I asked her why she was scared and she said she will tell me later. I took my clothes off and laid down on the table face down. Sarah proceeded to pick at my blackheads as I don't have any zits (LOL). Through the mirror I was getting a nice upskirt view of her so I started to caress her legs all the way up to her hard buns. I asked again to take her clothes off and she agreed even though she said she was very nervous. I caressed her breasts and bum but no digit. Sarah started the release and halfway through she said she had to put her clothes back on. I said to just put her dress on & she agreed. After the release, at last I asked why she was she was nervous & scared. She told me about the raids in Gatineau and that is was possible that maybe they could get raided. I'm sure it was only her imagination working overtime.

I asked her about her clothes off and she said $80 which I refused. She said $50 and I accepted. This is not a positive or negative review, just what happened on a bad day. I will have to wait till the dust settles then I will go back for sure.

leyley

Guest m***2

I had the a similiar experience at luna the other day. I seen a new attendant for the first time and she was all peranoid about the gatineau busts. The thing that p"sses me off is why does law enforcement bother with petty shit like this. In the case of Gatineau I may understand as they had Immagration assist them. there may be more to this story. My point is if these MP's are in non residential area's and low key who the f'ck is it hurting. It is much less intensive then SP experiences which are actually legally advertised in major newspapers. It is stupid.

I understand some owners of places busted in Gatineau also own some Ottawa locations so it's understandable mp's are paranoid.

Guest ye****y1*3

they bother because it is election time and it looks good on paper....maybe?

honestly, i think it is more to do with the businesses often associated with the rub down business, and not about busting people who just want to have fun with a lady

Guest ye****y1*3
It's ironic since some of the clients are LE.

i guess those are the ones that never have to worry. not that i've ever worried really, but i sometimes wonder how i would explain if the po came bursting in.

Medical condition that requires urgent and frequent treatment - this is an alternative treatment, while uninsured, has provided temporary relief from horniness suffering men for millenia. The traditional medical community is against it because it requires hotness and the ability to talk dirty. That's my story and I am sticking to it - Officer.

Ridiculous story! If I ever heard such nonesense I would certainly have to lay down and ask for a demo before giving it any credence at all. :razz:

Ridiculous story! If I ever heard such nonesense I would certainly have to lay down and ask for a demo before giving it any credence at all. :razz:

Scientific research is like that - lots and lots of experimentation, large samples, many variations, and even then the results may be inconclusive and require further study. Damn, I love being a lab rat.