Sarah at 868 Merivale

I had the pleasure to spend time with Sarah, a young asian girl with perfect english, spinner type body. Great personality, easy going, relax type personality. I had a great HJ in the buff. For me her personality made if a memorable experience....in fact we had so much fun in conversation I ended up booking 2 hours in massage and really wasn't worried about a release...I learned a few things about Chinese culture, women, the massage business and Sarah herself. She is a real doll and I highly recommend her for her personality. She has this real shy innocent vibe about her that really turns me on, in fact I could really fall for her.

Thanks 100,

Your description brings back the memory of an oriental girl that i used to see just for a massage, she always offered more but she was so sweet and innocent in her demeanor that I did not want ruin that, than just when I was getting comfortable to go for massage with underwear off she went back to Montreal!! Her name was Cathy and she was at the 4th floor place at Bank and Gloucester.

No daty or digits, just a great personality. No ad...just know the location and she is new talent there ( although they have an ad in Ottawa Sun for 868 Merivale ).

Regarding pricing: I paid for a couple of hours massage and tipped really well. I choose not to disclose how well I tip but I know it is above average - but hey girls that do it for me deserve it! they may even be in my will! A lot of people seem hung up on pricing - you get what you pay for and you get based on how you tipped last time( IMHO ). I realize that quite often I go to massage parlour due to short notice and probably end up paying more than if I had arranged a top notch courtesan but c'est la vie, the convenience of drop-in does it for me.

r100rs.

No daty or digits, just a great personality. No ad...just know the location and she is new talent there ( although they have an ad in Ottawa Sun for 868 Merivale ).

Regarding pricing: I paid for a couple of hours massage and tipped really well. I choose not to disclose how well I tip but I know it is above average - but hey girls that do it for me deserve it! they may even be in my will! A lot of people seem hung up on pricing - you get what you pay for and you get based on how you tipped last time( IMHO ). I realize that quite often I go to massage parlour due to short notice and probably end up paying more than if I had arranged a top notch courtesan but c'est la vie, the convenience of drop-in does it for me.

r100rs.

Can you PM me the phone number / email address / name of the girl to ask for?

R100rs, thanks for the tip. I dropped by today and a different lady greeted me. I asked for Sarah and was ushered into a room to wait for her. The anticipation was almost overwhelming.

She is all you said she was. She teased the whole massage. Very friendly, softspoken and definitely the "easy to fall for" type of lady.

I hope I don't sound gross here, but she also was nice enough to take care of a couple of acne blemishes on my back which were impossible to reach. Sort of like the treatment a barber might give to someone with ear or nose hair or runaway eyebrows. It was a small touch but one which a guy like me appreciated.

I would highly recommend. :D

Standard pricing.

really only one juicy one that I like popped, and man what a mess it can make.

last three posts......barf!!!!!!

antlerman - not sure about whether barf is on the menu but that is pretty kinky - like whole chicken kinky.

Well the board is for positive reviews right? I just let you all know something positive I experienced outside of the usual experience.

I'll bite my tongue in the future.

guys.........I was referring to the poping of zits description.......that is all...the review was great.....but the zits thing was...well...gross......

guys.........I was referring to the poping of zits description.......that is all...the review was great.....but the zits thing was...well...gross......

Now antlerman, something as common as a blemish removal should make you queasy somehow surprises me! It is a lot like sex, it's is something we all do at times, either alone or with someone to help out!

Many gentlemen do not have partners at home to help out with these things and to find a provider who doesn't balk at something is good to see. It tells me she is very down to earth, and I happen to like a woman that isn't afraid to minister a little tending to when she sees it's needed. I know many girls who make a notation not to see someone again if they see blemishes, and always thought it was a little bizarre. I think it shows character on her part, and on Krusty's part to be willing to share. We are willing to discuss things such as AtM and facials, but a pimple is offlimits? You certainly made me smile as I read this!

Catherine

Cat,

What you mentioned may make a nice chapter in your book..or rather the topic! Just a thought

I'm smiling with Cat. As she mentions, we not only discuss facials, etc... but also prostate massage. Now, to me that is worse than a zit squirt operation. LOL.

I find that board members here are very open minded and that's what makes this place so attractive.

leyley

I'm smiling with Cat. As she mentions, we not only discuss facials, etc... but also prostate massage. Now, to me that is worse than a zit squirt operation.

Good point LOL

That crossed my mind too

Now antlerman, something as common as a blemish removal should make you queasy somehow surprises me! It is a lot like sex, it's is something we all do at times, either alone or with someone to help out!

Catherine

Come on guys - we have ALL played Star Wars against the mirror - making laser gun sounds (psssheewww) as our zits burst through space and onto the force field.

Okay - sorry, I let my geek dangle a little there.:eek:

I have seen Sarah a couple of times now. Very pretty, very petite, she really makes me feel relaxed and is one of my favourite mps right now.

Sometimes there is a coldness in the room when you go for a massage and it has nothing to do with the temperature. It always feels very warm with Sarah and it has everything to do with her gentle disposition and nothing to do with mileage.

I've only had girlfriends pop zits. Sounds gross but that's a comfort level.

Guest tweaker

r100rs I'm relieved to see the date on your post. I looked the address up on Mapqest and was afraid they might have closed. I live near Merivale and Carling. They had a hand made sign on the sidewalk Asian massage. It disappeared about 2 weeks ago, I was afraid they might have closed / moved.

BUT, I need to make sure we are talking about the same place, right beside an "Adult Novelty" store? I guess I can drop in to check it out, but with the sign gone and no sign on their door upstairs... I'll report back in a day or 2, I walk by there every day. (Unless u can correct me now???)

I used the service once and although not the cheapest MA, she became more and more friendly. She offered me a body slide, god I wish I'd had the exra cash. I would ask for her again, she seemed like the more she liked and trusted you, the better tings got :)

Yes, it is the same location(same plaza as adult store, enter on far left , up the stairs, first unit/first door on left). It has a new owner - different mps now. The previous incarnation of this location ran into licensing trouble due to a certain mps behaviours(enough said - I don't pass on negatives and please don't pm for details). I would think when it reopened it had the "Asian massage" sign up for a while then went back to being more anonymous. Remember though with Sarah just standard service available.

Guest tweaker

I'm happy to hear it's under new management. I guess I owe it to myself to check out "Sarah" for sure now. I'm less than 10 mins. away on foot. (That can be conveneint when you don't have wheels.)

I also understand teeh service offered.

I just hope the new place put some kind of sign on 1 of the 4 doors up there. When I 1st went there, I thought I was on "The price is right". None of the doors were numbered or labelled. The firs door I opened had a bunch of old timers playing cards. lmao.

Finally I picked the correct door and I found the place that was there at that time.

Again, tks for the update.

CIAO

Edited by tweaker
Too many typos, wrong message deliverey.

I was under the impression that Magic Hands had to close because of new licensing issues regarding their proximity to a residental area?