Susan at 832 Corydon

Michale, I’m curious. You have nothing but good things to say about 832 and St Marys but have had negative reviews about other locations. 
Are there any other locations besides 832 and Crystal where you’ve had a positive experience? Thompson Dr? Osborne group? Stadacona? Independents?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michale said:

Betty is good for sure, u tried it?  

I’ve tried every place. But some I won’t return to because of pushy sales tactics. For example, when owners of certain places post fake reviews or bump threads to the top of the list by putting a “.” in the thread. Not cool. So I avoid those places that do that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Saw what I thought may be an indie ad on Kijiji addressed at 825 Corydon.  Decided to give it a go and setup an appt.  was told to text when I got there.

I did and haha, was told to cross the street to Oui and ask for Susan.

Slightly annoyed about yet another clever tactic they suckered me into getting me in there.

Nothing wrong with the place, but I lose interest when I’m being tricked no matter how minor.

anyhow, it was for Susan who I’d never seen before so I wasn’t outraged at least.  She’s been on my to try list.

was a positive experience for me.  I’d ask for her over the others there at the moment.

crazy stretching stuff she did to me too.  Almost told her to chill I ain’t about to play a football game hah.

Down to earth and real friendly.  A repeat, though I am hesitant to reward trickery. 

Edited by CaptHowdy

8 hours ago, CaptHowdy said:

Nothing wrong with the place, but I lose interest when I’m being tricked no matter how minor.

And thats the problem with sites that utilise this tactic. You're absolutely less likely to make the place a regular stop cause you feel like you've been tricked. How do they not understand that this hurts them in the end. 741 is a no go for so many these days. Like you said, you don't want to reward them for trickery. The shame is its not the girls fault.