Have you ever had your balls shaven

I've been doing this for years with a blade but have recently started using an electric razor. Works well.

An electric razor! Now that scares me. I tried it once, but found the scrotum snags too painful.

What I want to know is if laser is possible...

I would go with the shaving method, shaving creme, aloe based works well and hair conditioner works very well as well. Now for laser I found it to be very painful, just imagine snapping your bag with a rubber band for each pubic hair. Ouch, ouch, ouch...

I have found that putting an extra effort in the lower region is a real benefit to an encounter, remember these words - spic and span for the man.

I'm not even sure why it's necessary to shave the scrotum. I just do a basic trimming of the pubes and that's it. If the hair is too long anywhere else, then just use some scissors to shorten it down. In fact, I find shortening it down much preferable over shaving it bald.

I'm not even sure why it's necessary to shave the scrotum. I just do a basic trimming of the pubes and that's it. If the hair is too long anywhere else, then just use some scissors to shorten it down. In fact, I find shortening it down much preferable over shaving it bald.

Two good reasons I know of:

1) It feels great when a woman handles your freshly shaven sack. Especially if you enjoy receiving BLS.

2) Many providers, particularly those that enjoy BLS, have told me they prefer it and liked that I shaved for them.

I shaved everthing years ago. I will never go back. I find it much more pleasure from being shaved than not. And the ladies prefer it. I never meet a Lady that turned me down because of it. They all seem to like it being shaved.

I find being shaved increases my sensitivity very significantly. And I agree, the feeling of fingers gently dragging across a smooth sack is indescribable.

For those into anal stimulation (fingers or rimming) getting that part waxed, while a bit painful, pays back in spades. And after time, it needs to be done less and less. Amazing.

The first time my scrotum was shaved was by a nurse prepping me for my vasectomy. Nothing erotic about that but each time she told me to do something I did it in a hurry. Nothing focuses your attention more than a stranger with a blade in one hand and your balls in the other.

The next shaving was done in an erotic environment and the shaving was followed by a very sensual bj.

After a while, when I decided to let it grow out again, I learned that it is best to be one or the other - shaven or unshaven. That period of regrowth was quite a pain. Short hairs getting caught in fabric either causing an itch or actual pain.

I am giving thought to going back to an unshaven state. Who knows. With a little encouragement I just might do that. :)

I just trim my whole pube area relatively short on a regular basis, even if I'm not planning on exposing myself to anyone any time soon. I just don't like to visually see a big bush down there, and sometimes the long hair would get in the way of jerking off, or get caught in my underwear, and large amounts of hair tend to hold the smell of sweat (I trim my armpits as well) more. I would like to try shaving my scrotum some time, but when I think about doing it I can't imagine how it would actually work logistically.

What I want to know is if laser is possible...

It is but you only need to see one laser burn to want to play the odds...... :icon_eek:

CB

I prefer to have my balls shaved as well, but have yet to allow somebody other than myself to take care of that. Once they've been shaved, I use a moisturizer regularly, but have never found them itchy if the hair starts growing back.

I also tried one of those hair remover creams that was advertised years ago. The one with lots of moisturizers, and would leave a clean silky smooth area. It really was more like Nair, than anything else. Sad thing is, you have to leave it on for an exact time for it to burn the hair off your skin. Unfortunately if you do not completely wipe this cream off your skin, it REALLY starts to burn.

Natural first reaction was to hop in the shower and try to wash it off. Didn't read the small print about water being the worst thing to clean the area with. What started off with a burning sensation, quickly became something akin to showering with acid. Definitely not one of my more enjoyable experiments. Lol!

I also tried one of those hair remover creams that was advertised years ago. The one with lots of moisturizers, and would leave a clean silky smooth area. It really was more like Nair, than anything else. Sad thing is, you have to leave it on for an exact time for it to burn the hair off your skin. Unfortunately if you do not completely wipe this cream off your skin, it REALLY starts to burn.

Natural first reaction was to hop in the shower and try to wash it off. Didn't read the small print about water being the worst thing to clean the area with. What started off with a burning sensation, quickly became something akin to showering with acid. Definitely not one of my more enjoyable experiments. Lol!

Ouch! Oh, and once again, ouch!

I had a similar reaction one time, not due to shaving, but due lube, at an SP (long gone now) who was using Vaseline as a lubricant. Although Vaseline is perfectly harmless on your hand's skin, the skin on your privates seem to be another material, and they start burning and keep burning for hours with Vaseline.

Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!

Thankfully, I can honestly say I have not felt your pain, brother.

Whether you do your own, or find a lady who will do them for you, one thing can't be stressed enough, do it slowly and very carefully. Back in July, day before an encounter, grooming myself...didn't feel a thing but saw a bit of blood on the razor. A very tiny nick. It did change the encounter somewhat, as I had to tell the lady I nicked myself...no oral or cfs that day ...but a lot of use of hands :-) But great lady she is, it was a memorable encounter

RG

Whether you do your own, or find a lady who will do them for you, one thing can't be stressed enough, do it slowly and very carefully. Back in July, day before an encounter, grooming myself...didn't feel a thing but saw a bit of blood on the razor. A very tiny nick. It did change the encounter somewhat, as I had to tell the lady I nicked myself...no oral or cfs that day ...but a lot of use of hands :-) But great lady she is, it was a memorable encounter

RG

Wounds down there also tend not to close very quickly as there is a lot of moisture down there, and not a lot of air.

Guest blo*****s

They would really have to know what they are doing - that's one area that I don't like any sharp objects near !

:-)

I know this thread has not been posted in recently, but I felt I should share. I recently shaved my balls with a standard four-blade razor. I soaked my balls in a cup of warm water for a while first and used the same shaving cream I use on my face. It took a while because it is hard to manipulate the balls with just one free hand, and its not exactly a flat surface. I managed to not cut myself a single time (wish I could manage a face shave without a nick or two) and was very pleased with the results. They were very smooth, with just a little peach fuzz here and there that I could not get despited repeated passes over some areas. I'll just say it's quite enjoyable to play with them now and leave it at that haha. If you haven't tried it before I definitely recommend it, I have been converted and imagine I will maintain this style for the forseeable future.

I was once tied to a chair and then shaved with a straight razor, talk about haveing some one hold your full attention. Not an option any more though as they've been cut off entierly.

The life of a Tgirl.

I once had a client ask me to do this for him. I quite enjoyed it and offer it as a service. I use to be a barber so I'm comfortable getting into all those hard to reach places. :)

I once had a client ask me to do this for him. I quite enjoyed it and offer it as a service. I use to be a barber so I'm comfortable getting into all those hard to reach places. :)

But most likely it was never that hard to reach. :)

This thread intrigues me. I shave dry. I find it way easier and I also find that the shaving cream actually makes it harder to control the blade. I have never cut myself doing it dry but have when using cream or lotion.

Anyone else have this issue?

• Like 1