Paying with e transfer

What is with all these girls asking to pay upfront with e-transfer. I just always assumed it was a scam but the fact that it's still happening, is because too many people are falling for it and they are making profit or maybe this is the new way to pay. Does anyone have experience with paying this way and not getting ripped off?

It's done safely quite regularly as long you deal with well recommended ladies or someone you already met and trust.

if you send to a complete stranger with a sketchy ad, you pretty much deserve to be robbed.

Suggest browsing the recommendation forum and read threads about misleading ads:

New Brunswick Recommendations Review Board | Discussion Forum - Lyla

How to: Verify pics, ads and identify potential fraud. - Lyla

Quite agree with Greenteal! With well recommended and trusted ladies I find it very convenient. Caution is always the watchword!

• Like 2

As a married man and sharing a bank account with my wife I can't be making e-transfer to just anyone so that option is out for me.

I have built a reputation on this site and the ladies know that so sometimes when booking with a new lady I simply announce myself and they will accept my date without a deposit.

Like GT mentioned if you do not do your research and get scammed then it's all on you.  I have been asked many times for e-transfer and explained my situation and if the lady declined my offer then I just move on.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Slasher41 said:

What is with all these girls asking to pay upfront with e-transfer. I just always assumed it was a scam but the fact that it's still happening, is because too many people are falling for it and they are making profit or maybe this is the new way to pay. Does anyone have experience with paying this way and not getting ripped off?

I have alot (too many times to count) of experience (since 2011 so it's not a new way) using etransfer to pay. I've never...repeat never been ripped off using etransfer.  And I pay in full, not just a deposit

I do my research on companions before booking one. And reputable companions don't risk their reputations for a few dollars. Not to mention etransfer is a far safer way to pay than this small town boy going to the big city with ALOT of money in his pocket and the risk of being mugged 😆

Deposits, etransfer not a scam, just make sure you do your research and book with a reputable companion.

A Rambling

RG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1