Michelle MA

Avg. of 23 Recommendations

Well I have only been hobbying in Ottawa for less than a year, and most of my time has been spent with MPs. I had seen Michelle's name and read her many reviews and realized she is one of "THE" MAs to see in Ottawa. I had chatted with her here in the chat room, and found her to be someone I really wanted to meet. Then she started doing some shifts at CMJ, where I usually go for my sessions. I tried to book her there, but schedules conflicted, so this afternoon I was lucky enough to see Michelle in her studio, a room with a view so to speak. Actually two views, one from the window, and a magnificent view in the studio.

I am having trouble finding words to describe what an incredible session I had with this lovely and talented lady. I was a little nervous meeting her for the first time but she put me right at ease. There was an incredible air of sensuality and relaxation from the moment I stepped into the studio. She relaxed me and had me in the palm of her hand from the get go. (actually seduced might be a word to use there as well)

I will not get into graphic details here out of respect for the lady. I must say she has incredible massage skills, and my back and shoulders needed that today. She worked those kinks right out. As for the erotic part, you have to see me sitting here, trying to type this out with the stupid grin still on my face, to understand how outstanding it was. The teasing, the seduction, the sensuality, the feeling of skin on skin, the sensation of touching and being touched, the warm conversation and laughter I can't even begin to describe.

I left there totally relaxed both mentally and physically, totally happy, and feeling like I had known the lovely Michelle for years.

Now again I am presented with having to add another "must see" lady to my already packed list. (Most of them at CMJ) I guess I am going to have to steal one of those Birthday wheels from East Side Mario's and add the names of all the lovely ladies so that I can spin to decide who I call. Of course I may weight the wheel a bit so that some names come up more often.... Michelle's for sure.

Having joined CMJ recently (had a great orientation with Peyton) my first full session was with the 'infamous' Michelle =-). As I was researching this hobby I kept reading about her and seeing that many people rated her quite highly. Well what a way to start my full sessions then with her?

I booked a session and when I was arrived Michelle opened the door for me and I was floored by her body and genuinely welcoming and pleasant personality. She was wearing a lavender bra and panty combination (featured in the most recent CMJ picture of her) and just oozed sexuality.

She walked me to our room and started talking to me and making me feel like only her and I mattered. This was only my second experience EVER and I was a little nervous, Michelle found a way in touching, talking and listening to me that made me lose that feeling very quickly.

I am not going to get very detailed on the truly personal matters, but the first thing I noticed was her killer body and especially that amazing, amazing bum of hers. Very gripable, very sexy and I can still picture it and the rest of her body when I close my eyes.

From shower, to massage, to all the personal moments Michelle made me feel amazing and the hour seemed to go by like seconds. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left there was no sense of being rushed, no awkwardness, just a great experience start to...ahem...finish.

I can understand why Michelle is so highly recommended on this board. Her sensual side, her naughtiness (that came out...a lot!), her raw sex appeal and genuinly amazing, smart and funny personality made this one of the greatest hours of my life. Will repeat most definitely!

I did not think Michelle could top our valentine's day two hour bubble bath massagerama but she did. In fact my hour with her last Monday was so amazing that I was lost for words all week. Thus all week at work my communication to others was limited to: smiling with that silly grin she leaves on your face or responding to questions with answers usually dedicated to Michelle. For example "Hey Mikey are you going to have that report done soon?" My response "mmmmm ohhh yaaaaa". Or "Mike, should we stop this project or keep going??" My response "don't stop, ohhh don't stop!". Or finally "Mike, are you going to come to the project review meeting or not?" ( you know where this is going don't you!) My response "OMG, I am frigging cumming!" (but I left out the moaning part at the end!). Needless to say I got a few strange looks at the office.

Michelle just knows how to get inside my head and turn all my buttons - she is a very sexy, passionate, fun, and intelligent person. Looking forward to our next get together!

AAhhh Michelle....

If you want a massage, and I mean a great massage, go see her. She is unbelievable. Great body, great hands, and also one hell of an amazing ass!

I came out of there with the biggest smile on my face!

I just got back from seeing Michelle for a TGIF session. No details other than to say she made me vocalize a sound I am sure has never left my body before. The lady is that good, and one of the nicest people you ever want to meet.

A couple of weeks ago (yes, it took me a while to write this rec), I realized that it had been quite a while since I had seen Michelle last, and since I had the day off, I sent her an e-mail to find out if she had any available time. She did, and proceeded to tease me with comments about what she would wear when I showed up...I then spent several hours trying to keep myself calm through the mental imagery she evoked!

I finally showed up to find her in some teeny-tiny pink underthings, which immediately put a huge smile on my face. We proceeded to the oh-so-enjoyable undressing and showering, before heading into the massage itself.

Michelle is so easy to talk to, it feels like spending time with a really good friend...and then she does something to remind you that she's that really naughty good friend... :-)

The massage was fantastic, and the bodyslides were mind-blowing, providing an excruciating (but unforgettable) slow build-up to the finish. I can't quite be sure, as I was just about blacking out from pleasure, but when I finally exploded it sure felt like I hit the ceiling!

And now, you'll have to excuse me...reliving the experience to write this rec has...raised some concerns that need to be dealt with... :-)

Thanks for another great time, Michelle! I can't wait to see you again!

• Like 1

Michelle has established an excellent reputation on cerb, and having seen her recently, I can say that it's fully deserved. From the minute she opens her door, you feel welcome and at ease. Her smile and her truly amazing body have been commented on by everybody here, and of course her gorgeous bum, one of the most often featured in the 'Beautiful Behinds' thread here. Now I've seen it, and it's definitely to be commended.

She puts you at ease and makes you comfortable, but this quickly changes to high arousal as she proceeds to shower, pamper, tease, and embrace you. Then the massage, thorough, relaxing, with that view in the mirror......You've got to check out the mirror. The body slides, after you're well lubricated, are totally erotic, and as dummpy said, it feels a lot like a complete sexual connection, without being one. Electric!

And all the while you're talking and laughing and enjoying the company of this beautiful woman. The time flew by; I loved every minute, and will certainly see Michelle again. As good a massage as I've had.

Thanks, Michelle!

Well after several failed attempts over the last few months Michelle and I managed to find a time that was workable for both of us. I can't say much more than has already been said here on CERB so I'll keep this short. Her place is conveniently located and well thought out for privacy. She is very skilled, loves to tease and seems to enjoy her work. For that hour I felt relaxed and special; therefore, I will definitely repeat. Thanks Michelle.

Cato,

For someone with great taste in women, what took you so long to get to Michelle?!! Lovely, Sexy, Talented, isn't she??

Nonstop724

Michelle has established an excellent reputation on cerb, and having seen her recently, I can say that it's fully deserved. From the minute she opens her door, you feel welcome and at ease. Her smile and her truly amazing body have been commented on by everybody here, and of course her gorgeous bum, one of the most often featured in the 'Beautiful Behinds' thread here. Now I've seen it, and it's definitely to be commended.

She puts you at ease and makes you comfortable, but this quickly changes to high arousal as she proceeds to shower, pamper, tease, and embrace you. Then the massage, thorough, relaxing, with that view in the mirror......You've got to check out the mirror. The body slides, after you're well lubricated, are totally erotic, and as dummpy said, it feels a lot like a complete sexual connection, without being one. Electric!

And all the while you're talking and laughing and enjoying the company of this beautiful woman. The time flew by; I loved every minute, and will certainly see Michelle again. As good a massage as I've had.

Thanks, Michelle!

From the door opening on my way in, to it closing as I left...all I can say is WOW! The greet, the shower, the massage, the body rub, the finish, the goodbye all TOP NOTCH! She makes you feel at ease right away and her pictures don't do her justice! She is stunning! If you haven't yet, GO SEE HER! and REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT!!!:bowdown:

Cato,

For someone with great taste in women, what took you so long to get to Michelle?!! Lovely, Sexy, Talented, isn't she??

Nonstop724

Yep, very, very sexy!

I'll be booking more when I'm back in town, I hope.

(And looking forward to the new Michelle pics)

I have been waiting for a long time for a moment like this. Another Saturday morning working until noon and needed a good back rub, I checked Michelle's site and BAM it hit me in the face, she is working in the afternoon. I email her to get a spot and I get an email back saying available at 2 pm without hesitation I get back to her and book it.

We all seen her pictures here on Cerb and everyone can agree, she is gorgeous. I show up for my appointment at 2 and she greets me had the door (I need to pick my jaw from the floor)lol. Michelle gives me one of those hugs that you would give a friend after missing them for a long time. She is a hugger and so am I, I take the time to check out the goods.hehehe.

We get in her apartment and talk while I remove my work boots and I follow her to the massage room, get ready and then take a shower.

Massage time

She has the magic hands to make you feel good all over, so I let her take care of my back while I was checking out hers in the mirrors.

I left Ottawa feeling so relax and no more tension, I just have to repeat as often as possible.

Thanks Michelle.

After months of trying to set up an appointment to see Michelle and some bizarre circumstances that always seemed to hinder our ability to meet, I finally got to have the Michelle experience last Saturday! This woman has been raved about on this board for awhile and I can now validate all of the wonderful things that have been said about her. She is very down to earth and puts you at ease immediately. Conversation with her is very natural, thoughtful and naughty! Her massage room is immaculate and shows the thought and effort that Michelle puts into this endeavour.

In person, she is just as pretty and sexy as those beautiful pictures on cerb that we all love so much! And yes, her pretty little bum is spectacular! After some small talk she helps me disrobe and we head for the shower. The soft light from the candles makes for a wonderful start to the sensual time to come. After drying off it is time to start the massage.

I requested a hard, deep, rigorous massage and Michelle came through in spades. I told her how much I appreciated the considerable efforts she was putting into it. The mirror beside the massage table was perfectly situated to enjoy watching her beautiful body bringing me immense pleasure and ultimately an incredible release.

Thank you Michelle, you are all that everyone has written about you in the past, and more!

Guest fl***gfi***rs

It has all been said but here are my two cents worth anyway.... I booked a lunch hour appointment with Michelle last Friday after not having seen her for over a year. My memories of her were always good and I wondered if I was risking disappointment going back to see Michelle after such a long time.... I very quickly realized my concerns were misplaced and she had my better half standing at attention in record time. After an intense hour I was legless and remained so for the rest of the day! Thanks Michelle!

An experience with Michelle is to be savoured, enjoyed slowly, with the brain and body, appreciated and lavished. It's better than most things in life.

well I to recently saw Michelle after a long time in between and when I left there I slaped myself to taking to long between visits. I told her that I would be seeing her again real soon and I mean it this time

I had the opportunity to see Michelle recently during a trip to Ottawa nad I just wanted to take the opportunity to express my agreement with all of the positive things that have been said about this wonderful lady. As I have never had a massage before, Michelle did a great job of answering my questions ahead of time, and she is wonderful at taking care of your needs during your visit. I had a wonderful, relaxing time with a beautiful woman and I hope to see her again in the very near future.

We are blessed in Ottawa to have such an amazing number of lovely Ladies , all with their own unique talents, personalities and experiences !

I just returned from spending some time with one such Lady , Michelle, she is one of those unique experiences .This was not my first visit nor my last and it keeps getting better. From the time you enter her world to the time you leave you are the center of her attention and you are pampered. That is not to say she is submissive as she has a strong will and quick mind and everything is done on her terms .

She is an MA ( Massage Attendent? ) and she certainly lives up to that title but spending time with her is so much more. Her services are good for the body and mind. I left our session totally relaxed and invigorated.

The best explanation of a session with her I have seen was stated by Dummpy previously on this thread.." She is an Ottawa Treasure, and the feeling of sex without actual intercourse is unique"

I definitely will repeat. :bowdown:

Squid: We are truly blessed to have Michelle. One unique and refined beauty. Makes you feel like a king evertime.

I'm still a little weak in the knees. Her consideration and technique are truly outstanding. I feel like I'm 18 again. This is a wonderful and talented lady.

Thinking back on my session with Michelle, over a year later, I can vividly recall every detail of our meeting. Everything, as if it had just happened yesterday. Her touch, the feel of her body, the excitement, everything.

If that isn't the sign of a really outstanding session, I don't know what is.

A repeat is long, long overdue.

Guys, I had the opportunity to see Michelle not too long ago and I forgot to add some comments after that visit.

I have seen Michelle on a number of occasions and I can't imagine a better experience. From the wonderful pre-massage shower through your entire visit, Michelle is a wonderful combination of professionalism, sexiness and sensuality and seems to really anticipate what you need. She is friendly, down to earth and takes her time. I definitely intend to repeat on a regular basis!

Nooooo my all time fav is leaving??? I will miss your infectious laugh, that beautiful smile, your naughtiness, your ability to keep me interested intellectually and physically, that sexy body and oh so kissable, squeezable, spankable bum! You are a gem, a truly wonderful lady and we will miss you. I now regret I did not see you much more often when I had the chance. Take care and keep smiling!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.