I am curious about what draws a hobbyist to contact a specific SP? I suppose this stems from the constant self analysis that I am guilty of.

For me, it has been a variety of things. In the very first instance it was based solely on who was in my area as a travelling SP, because I am a long way from Ottawa. In other instances it has been as simple as someone saying hi in the shout box as we shared a virtual morning coffee.

I know that I am attracted to intelligent women, so reading forum posts and threads has had a big impact on me. I have also tested out the "opposites attract" theory. (It's true), and did some brand new exploring in an area based on a niche.

For me then, it has run the gamut.

I am interested i hearing what others choose.

Guest s****i*

I really couldn't put my finger on what attracts me. I don't really have a type. I like women who have bone structure I like. I like wrist and elbows, knees and hip bones and ankles. Yes I realize that sounds weird, it has to do with proportions and I can't really explain it because I don't even understand it. And I like the stuff in between! I'm not some creepy skeletal fetish person!

I like lips, and eyes, eyecolor isn't important its the detail in the eyes I find that is interesting. And the shape and angle of the jawline, and cheekbones. I couldn't say anything about height because I don't think it matters how tall or short a woman is. I like athletic women.

I really like girls who are funny, because thats a good measure of their intelligence I think. Although that's hard to gauge from ads and posts, well I shouldn't say all the time. Sometimes you'd have to be stupid not to notice their wit (probably all the time, so I guess I'm stupid by my own standard). Breadth of knowledge is great, someone who can talk about just about anything is really neat. And if they have real depth into at least some of it its awesome. I don't know what else.

Edited by s****i*
I'm an idiot who can't figure out how to say things right

Well for me, it's a combination of factors.

Those factors are personality,sense of humour, intelligence (no she doesn't need to be a rocket scientist LOL, but an ability to have a conversation with), social/interpersonal skills (for lack of a better phrase) and looks (yes, I look at the pictures too LOL)

The first three traits I can get a feel for by the lady's profile/posts/email's/pm's

The looks, obviously from her photos.

And until you meet face to face, the social/interpersonal skills you won't know. But that's where seeing a SP is like a blind date, actually the ultimate blind date.

As for batting average, well I've seen ladies since July 2010, I've seen eleven ladies, had thirteen encounters, and in keeping with the glass is half full philosophy, ten encounters were great (which is better than blind dates I've had in my previous dating/relationship life, only one blind date was ok)

And as for my type, it would be a lady between 25-50, blond, brunette or redhead, and different body types...in short, what made the encounters great was the ladies' personality and interpersonal/social skills, the looks were merely icing on the cake

RG

For me it really depends on the mood I am in. Sometimes I am in the mood for soft and sensual and other times I am in a down 'n' dirty mood. Regardless of what "mood" I am in all the ladies that I am attracted to have one thing in common...a great personality and an ability to communicate. There is nothing sexier than a quick and intelligent mind. After all the brain is the largest sex organ in the body...well you know what I mean.

For me it is finding someone who is comfortable with who they are. Confidence, intelligence, and a sense of humour are all important in building chemistry. If I find these qualities in their posts I'm likely to want to contact them.

To be perfectly frank, there needs to be a level of physical attractiveness to me. But what really makes a visit special is being with someone who is intelligent and enjoys conversation and sharing opinions. Having multiple visits makes a big difference as well as it gives you a chance to get to know that person, their likes and dislikes, and gain a level of comfort and familiarity that you simply can't get in a single visit. And these ladies can be independents or work for agencies ... doesn't seem to make a difference.

If an SP looks like someone I know or someone I see on a regular basis she has definately caught my eye.. I know it's weird but that's the first attraction. I have spent time with SP's that look like my hairdresser, the clerk at safeway, my best friends wife, my admin. assistant, even my wife. lol

That also means that my physical preferences range from spinners to BBW, from 20 somethings to more mature women.... I luv em all

I am curious about what draws a hobbyist to contact a specific SP? I suppose this stems from the constant self analysis that I am guilty of.

For me, it has been a variety of things. In the very first instance it was based solely on who was in my area as a travelling SP, because I am a long way from Ottawa. In other instances it has been as simple as someone saying hi in the shout box as we shared a virtual morning coffee.

I know that I am attracted to intelligent women, so reading forum posts and threads has had a big impact on me. I have also tested out the "opposites attract" theory. (It's true), and did some brand new exploring in an area based on a niche.

For me then, it has run the gamut.

I am interested i hearing what others choose.

For me, since I enjoy the clubbing-type girls, I typically look for high-maintenance looking girls in their 20's...lots of glam. I find them very sexy and attractive...

I know that I am attracted to intelligent women.....the "opposites attract" theory. (It's true)

So are you saying you're not intelligent? Sorry I couldn't resist, I mean no offense! :)

most important was close to home

kissing lfk dfk and daty

looks

intelligence

if all is above without close to home i will travel

i prefer petite women such as sin cindy and kimberly-shea, both also very intelligent and good conversationalists.

It is important to understand the circumstances of each gent. In my case I hobby when I travel which is quite frequent. This provides me opportunity to visit many Canadian cities. What draws me;

- well in some cases and the best of circumstances it is the full package. Something about a woman's character and confidence is the first thing that brings me in. I'll be honest and the physical attraction I get from seeing her pics/poses has a part. If I've had the chance to chat/communicate than that also plays a big part in determining if I think we'll have chemistry.

- and in some cities it is really availability. I have found that in some cases the quality and quantity of ladies aren't there. This has led to tried emails not returned or voice mail messages left unresponsive. I've even had bookings in some cities from agencies turn into no-shows.

- I am more drawn to local ladies vs touring gals. But again in some cities great touring ladies are all that is available. And for the most part I've had some great sessions with these ladies.

So, in my case it comes down to availability, personality, and physicality.

Cub

Guest ma*be***ag***

What draws me in is probably the overall attitude of the SP or MP. I find intelligence to be extremely sexy, and I've never really been turned on by a lady who can't at least hold some kind of conversation.

A well written profile, or blurb on here, combined with tasteful pictures, is a real turn on. The tone of a blurb here can be read, and clairity is key. My favourite lady here, Megan, always combines the best of all these traits. It was easy to choose to repeat, and more than once...