Anyone seen her . Mature 40 year old blonde. I did reach her after 3 days and finally saying I wouldn't try again. Kinda got very short reply .Sent her a nice intro as I always do but not much in return . Not sure what to do 

Edited by boomer01

On 8/16/2021 at 7:30 PM, boomer01 said:

Anyone seen her . Mature 40 year old blonde. I did reach her after 3 days and finally saying I wouldn't try again. Kinda got very short reply .Sent her a nice intro as I always do but not much in return . Not sure what to do 

Boomer01:  I'm not sure what you expect via text-?  I DO NOT text sensitive graphic details --sorry.

As for my reply taking a few days ---not sure why any reply did not transmit---I always reply the same day of any text---even if I am not booked on .

I have seen many since arriving here in Halifax ---many are now returning to visit on a regular basis....happy  and returning.

If you would like to join this group , I will happily visit with you too  xoxo

I have seen Candy a few times and she is excellent. Great service, down to earth personality, and very attractive! Would highly recommend seeing her!

Edited by J-Bird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, J-Bird said:

I have seen Candy a few times and she is excellent. Great service, down to earth personality, and very attractive! Would highly recommend seeing her!

💋

Edited by Candy661

After my apology Candy took the time to reach out and invite me to see her and say all was cool . Now that's rare these days . I'm excited to meet her real soon . Thanks Candy

• Like 3