Good evening all,

I was asked today wheb a hobbiest could post a reco for a sp,I said i would post the question.

I know its probably been asked in the past,but, if you wouldnt mind to answer again, that would be great.

Thanks and everyone have a great night.

XOXO

Shelly Lane

The person writing the reco/review goes to the city listing that the lady who's reco he is writing about (ie if an Ottawa lady, go to Ottawa, if a touring lady, go to the city where the encounter took place) When he clicks on that city listing at the top comes up that city's recommendations. He clicks on that, there is a blue button saying make new recommendation (He must ensure that there isn't a thread of reco's on that lady, if so, he should add his reco to the thread of reco's)

He makes his reco/review.

Clear as mud, huh LOL

RG

ok.... added question.... if there is already a reco for a lady, can there still be an additional thread for the same lady?? or do you HAVE to put it on the already started thread?

ok.... added question.... if there is already a reco for a lady, can there still be an additional thread for the same lady?? or do you HAVE to put it on the already started thread?

You add your reco to the already started thread. I add this though, it goes by city. Now, for example, I saw a great Ottawa MA when she toured to Kingston. My reco for her was in Kingston recommendations. So my reco wasn't added the lengthy thread of reco's for her (she's a great MA) in the Ottawa section, it was posted in the Kingston recos since that's the city I saw her in.

Hope that helps

RG

By city and by lady.

In addition a duo/trio/etc are considered separate ladies. i.e. you might have a reco written in your city and another reco thread for you+duo partner for the same city.

Same thread, if it's in the same city, I think. I can't recall any examples off the top of my head, but I've definitely read reco threads where the Mod has clearly merged two threads for the same lady.

Thank you thank you, gentleman.

I will pas on this info as he thought he had to have 5 posts before he could reco.

Thanks for the info,from your newbe,

Always,X0X0X0

SHELLY LANE

I will pas on this info as he thought he had to have 5 posts before he could reco.

I'm not quite sure - and I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong - but I thought this limit was only for starting new reco threads, but anyone could add to an existing one.

Actually: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=125&a=10 has some stuff on this.