Anyone else tried Holly?

Was referred by another sp to see her , and did, she has enhanced breasts and tattoos.

Wasn’t sure about it at first because I was told to contact her on Instagram.

She did reply to arrange a date and time - @cobra.blood

Tried to contact her through the IG contact the OP provided.  Exchanged a couple of messages in which she indicated she had no idea of why I was contacting her and how I heard about her.  When I tried to answer I noticed her IG page is now deleted.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:10 AM, livenudecats said:

Tried to contact her through the IG contact the OP provided.  Exchanged a couple of messages in which she indicated she had no idea of why I was contacting her and how I heard about her.  When I tried to answer I noticed her IG page is now deleted.

Same thing happened to me. It seems this person is not the one that the member was talking about.

18 hours ago, mver said:

Same thing happened to me. It seems this person is not the one that the member was talking about.

I did feel bad for bothering her when she indicated she had no idea what I was talking about.  I tried to apologise for bothering her but by then her IG account ha been removed.

7 hours ago, livenudecats said:

That’s not the girl with the IG address you listed.  Tattoos are completely different.

Holly @cobra.blood

…and yes it is the Holly I posted!

Edited by Batman

4 hours ago, Batman said:

Holly @cobra.blood

…and yes it is the Holly I posted!

Dude, those are not the same girl.  I found her new IG profile (not too hard to find) and compared the pics to the ones you posted.   The tattoos are completely different.  Cobra.blood has art on both upper thighs and cat face with a rose on her upper arm as well as some writing on her rib cage. No chest tattoo or tattoo on her forearm.

Just saying.

2 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

Dude, those are not the same girl.  I found her new IG profile (not too hard to find) and compared the pics to the ones you posted.   The tattoos are completely different.  Cobra.blood has art on both upper thighs and cat face with a rose on her upper arm as well as some writing on her rib cage. No chest tattoo or tattoo on her forearm.

Just saying.

Must be somebody else’s Instagram you’ve found and looked at then dude.

Just now, livenudecats said:

Nope.  It was the one you referenced pin your post.  @cobra.blood

Which she took down soon after I contacted her.

5 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

Nope.  It was the one you referenced pin your post.  @cobra.blood

Yeah that’s the correct insta.

I looked and saw the other girl you are talking about with a “similar” insta name…that’s a different girl than the Holly I posted about!

She’s being picky I suppose 😉

Edited by Batman

12 minutes ago, Batman said:

Yeah that’s the correct insta.

I looked and saw the other girl you are talking about with a “similar” insta name…that’s a different girl than the Holly I posted about!

She’s being picky I suppose 😉

Those pics on her new IG account are exactly  the same as the ones on the now deleted @cobra.blood account.  If you are saying I have the wrong girl then what is the correct IG contact for the girl you are referencing because it certainly was not @cobra.blood?

I guess we’ll just have to disagree on this one.

37 minutes ago, livenudecats said:

Those pics on her new IG account are exactly  the same as the ones on the now deleted @cobra.blood account.  If you are saying I have the wrong girl then what is the correct IG contact for the girl you are referencing because it certainly was not @cobra.blood?

I guess we’ll just have to disagree on this one.

I think she blocked you! Not the same girl!