Who do you miss the most?

Yes... Morgan from Luna. I used to see her a fair bit. I liked the fact that she was somewhat shy. She looked quite young too, which is another plus for me. Very slim, but a nice tight bum :)

Magic Hands, the place is now an Asian massage place, quite different in atmosphere to Magic Hands. This is also one of the first places I'd ever been to, it may have been maybe my second place ever, after Natural Point. There were a lot of people here that were memorable, except their names escape me right now, I still remember their faces. Unfortunately I can't just attach a random name to these faces, so I'll just list the ones I definitely remember the names of right now.

Magic Hands was my first place and Summer my first MA. I was embarrassed to say anything to Summer until six months ago in case she remembered !! How things have changed.

How about the old Tempess Spa on Dalhousie St. There was a nice young French woman by the name of Joanne I believe. There was also German woman named Diane who was an "acquired taste".

• Like 1

How about the old Tempess Spa on Dalhousie St. There was a nice young French woman by the name of Joanne I believe. There was also German woman named Diane who was an "acquired taste".

Might have been the same Diane who worked at Natural Point.

Might have been the same Diane who worked at Natural Point.

It was the same Diane until she moved to Natural Point on Somerset.

Anyone have memories of the old Eastview Massage on Montreal Rd. and those 2 places on Catherine and Nepean/ (Man am I ever dating myself).

I saw Morgan a few times and never really hit it off with her. I always found her too quiet and very restrictive..prob it was me :)

Yes, I found her to be merely okay myself.

I didn't know Erica was retired. She was one of the best. After the second time I saw her she said...think of me as your girlfriend. I would just walk in & she might be waiting in a bubble bath. I never felt she was just doing it for the money. If you didn't have you could pay her later. I went to her for 6 years & she never asked for more money. I am sure nobody will ever find someone like her in this day & age. Ther were a couple more that were great also. I stopped going for massages for about 4 to 5 years and have resently started again. I haven't found anyone I would go to the second time...too much money for too little.

Little Lady Amanda.

She set the bar for me not only for the 'hobby', but also as a lady all around. Truly talented in so many many ways, and very down to Earth.

Never forget the formal limo date driving by Parliament; removing tags from lingerie; singing 'Killin Me Softly" ala Fugees; Spinning; Bustiers; Her Assertiveness; ...among many many other things!

Long May Her Big Jib Draw!

NOTE: OPPS! I didn't notice this was under the 'MA' section until after I posted, as LLA advertised as a SP, not MA, and thus not of this topic (as much as her hands were magical wfor massage, and beyond) - Sorry! I have never been to a MA, but with this thread can see what I am missing. :) Cheers!

Edited by BownChickaBown
Brainfart

BCB, I share your sentiments about Amanda, my St. Patrick's Day leprechaun...

even though this is an MA thread I wanted to chime in in support.

I rarely write comments, yet I enjoy reading all the feedback and spins on the industry. But, I had to get my bit in if I could.

I really miss Michelle from Michelle's off Donald Street. I had been going to see her since the early 90's until she moved away to Calgary, I think. No offence to Pauline, as in my eyes, Pauline and Sarah have done a wonderful job with the establishment, and the nice touch of keeping the name after Michelle.

Michelle, at that time, was a very tall, slender, long-legged, blonde that had the most amazing hands and therapy for back relief, not to mention her finishes were amazing too. I enjoyed our conversations - she was always so warm and caring as a provider and that meant alot and had me coming back - in fact - she would come in the room while I lay on the bed face down and she'd sit on the carpet and we'd chat until the masseuse booked in would come in - sometimes she would help out - but, in my eyes, there might be other Michelles, but none like her!

I second the comments on Courtney!! I hope her life is going great (I have no doubts actually) good person.as she was a real

I rarely write comments, yet I enjoy reading all the feedback and spins on the industry. But, I had to get my bit in if I could.

I really miss Michelle from Michelle's off Donald Street. I had been going to see her since the early 90's until she moved away to Calgary, I think. No offence to Pauline, as in my eyes, Pauline and Sarah have done a wonderful job with the establishment, and the nice touch of keeping the name after Michelle.

You know, I have met the original Michelle as well, but unfortunately I did not like her massages equally well. I found them to be way too hard, I felt like she was trying to tear your spinal cord out from your body. :icon_eek:

Also she had this habit of just barging into the room where a massage was on-going, and having a conversation with the girl while the customer was lying their naked. No knocking or anything, just barge in. Without knocking, you never knew who is coming in, it could've been the LE, for all we knew. Made you extremely nervous for a moment.

I think the place settled down and ran much more smoothly once Pauline and Sarah took over. Various girls who worked there at the time, said the same thing.

Zoey from CMJ (later known as Natasha, I think) - beautiful, smart, funny, charming, fantastic breasts and body, great attitude to melt into, and an electric touch. I would travel just for one more visit. wow.

If anyone knows if she's still working (ALO?) by all means PM me!

I AM NOT good with names but about 7 years ago at magic hands there was a short blond a little chunky with large boobs who did amazing things there, she then opened her own place on bank street near the flying piggy restaurant and tried to go legit with manicures etc. saw her there a couple times when things were not going well and gave her a little extra and asked me if i wanted to go for a drink one night and we saw each other a few times after, she lived at home so we went to my place a couple times and became a boob man after that. they were incredable. there was also a real attractive girl who worked at body basics ( riverside) a couple years ago then went back to school and said she was coming back but never did. I thought she said her name was jasmine . very very pretty, sweet , large boobs and lived over in gatineau. never crossed the line but good massage and hot and used her assets. she was a keeper

I think r100rs will agree with me that another quiet favourite that was shortlived was Sarah at 868 Merivale. What a sweetheart.

But the two that I would put at the top of my list for MAs I miss are Naomi and Dallyn at CMJ. Both of these ladies were simply amazing at every aspect of a massage.

Dallyn's lips still haunt me pleasantly. And Naomi's giggle still rings in my ears.

I hope both are doing well in the world.

I've been at this since the mid nineties and the one that stands out is Courtney. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this. A lot of ladies have left the business and I survived but ever since Courtney went on to better things I've yet to find someone like her. It's not like I've stopped looking though.

Guest *ig*a**

I miss Martina the most blonde german lady was at Magic Hands before they went asian.

Three words that will bring a smile to many a guys' face: Courtney is back!

and she looks just as lovely...

You know what this thread is missing? My opinion!!!Girls miss each other too. Yes, that's right, us girls got bored sometimes and gave each other massages, or just had some fun!! Some girls on the top of my head have been mentioned here and I will mention them too. We spend lot's of time together in a small environment.

Courtney is a peach, I could gab with her about interesting topics, she is very humble and kind, very fair, never fussy and easy to get along with.

Morgan never gave anyone a problem, she was quiet and very polite. She has often passed off clients knowing her shift was longer.

Marie oh lordy she was fun and super sweet.

Missy yes that Missy, awesome open minded woman with a heart of gold.

Sasha was always the one with the best gossip, she has the best face expressions.

There are many more great ladies I have had the pleasure of working with but these are some really memorable ones.

Does anyone remember the place on Murray in the Market - it was just off Dalhousie Street. I used to frequent it alot - but never got the name right. Two ladies there - one was french and short with with shorter blonde hair - gave a great massage - the other was equally as good - but she looked like she'd go into a convulsion when she did the ending.

It was a good place as an alternative, but just can't seem to remember the name of it.

Firs met her at Studio 2000 and the she moved to anther place in the market. I found er again at a third place on York St across frm the building Chex 106 was originally in.

Sylvie wasn't a spinner, butwas a very cute little French woman who gave agrat massage, was really firendly and was fantastic at tasing before pleasing.

I wonder where she went?

5. Marie Josee at Natural Point. Lots of extras, great massage and great attitude.

BTW, is this the same Marie Josee who worked at Studio 2000 and Maureen's?

Guest s**nflute

I am going back several years now, how many old timers remember remember Bobbie, now retired (aka Margaret) MA on Bank and Lewis. She was famous for here sense of humour and her " get down to business " starting off with a HJ before the massage. If you were UP for it at the end of massage, you got a second HJ.......those were the days.

Congrats Whiteman on your 500+ post.......

Edited by s**nflute
add to message