Who do you miss the most?

I miss Maria.

I know that she reappears from time to time but she's not the same. The old Maria, the one with those dark sultry eyes and the sly/naughty smile who really seemed to ejoy her work has been retired for a while now.

I really enjoyed spending time with that Maria and hold some hope that she might return some day.

It's interesting, I also knew everybody in the previous three messages!

I am going back several years now, how many old timers remember remember Bobbie, now retired (aka Margaret) MA on Bank and Lewis. She was famous for here sense of humour and her " get down to business " starting off with a HJ before the massage. If you were UP for it at the end of massage, you got a second HJ.......those were the days.

Congrats Whiteman on your 500+ post.......

Yup, I remember Bobbie, but I mostly used to see her young assistant back then, but I can't remember her name right now.

Additional Comments:

Samira from ALO was the perfect MP for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

She's still around as Shara at CMJ. Although I admit I haven't seen her since she left ALO.

Additional Comments:

I miss Maria

I know that she reappears from time to time but she's not the same. The old Maria the one with those dark sultry eyes and the sly/naughty smile who really seemed to ejoy her work has been retired for a while now.

I really enjoyed spending time with that Maria and hold some hope that she might return some day.

I agree with all of that. The old Maria was much more easy-going.

Echo all the thoughts of Maria. It's hard to forget that quiet shy sultry voice that added to the thrill of her later performance.

Some of you guys go way back. Have things changed over the years or are they pretty much the same?

Guest s**nflute
Some of you guys go way back. Have things changed over the years or are they pretty much the same?

The price went up with inflation.........the economic inflation that is!!

We have been invaded by Asian's since then and the only source of info was the newspaper.

I also think the girls got younger since then or is it because I'm the one getting older.

Edited by s**nflute
forgot to make point

Margaret was the first MA I ever visited. It was a very good introduction and even though in later years sessions with her sometimes seemed a bit chaotic it was always worth the visit.

I am going back several years now, how many old timers remember remember Bobbie, now retired (aka Margaret) MA on Bank and Lewis. She was famous for here sense of humour and her " get down to business " starting off with a HJ before the massage. If you were UP for it at the end of massage, you got a second HJ.......those were the days.

Congrats Whiteman on your 500+ post.......

i really miss Yuki from Merivale location. from the past there was this incredible young asian girl that worked on Gladstone. it was in a house. she had some coloured spots on her skin that she was shy about. but she was absolutely gorgeous. the experiences with her wil unfortunately never be duplicated. she started out as a extremely shy and inexperienced ma, but completely turned around with me in a awful hurry..lol. i also miss the old times at 177 st joseph in gatineau. with Bibi, Mimi, and the incredible owner, can't remember her name for some reason. those were the best times at an ma, until the bust that is...lol Thanks a lot for that LE. lol

i also miss the old times at 177 st joseph in gatineau. with Bibi, Mimi, and the incredible owner, can't remember her name for some reason.

Owner was the beautiful Yumi (or was it Yuki? damn, so many similar names). Last I heard she opened an Asian restaurant in Ottawa, forget if it is on Bank or Elgin???

Owner was the beautiful Yumi (or was it Yuki? damn, so many similar names). Last I heard she opened an Asian restaurant in Ottawa, forget if it is on Bank or Elgin???

yes it was Yumi, thank u..lol been racking my brain trying to remember her name. She was at the time, my only real fantasy that would not provide all that i wanted. took three years before she finally gave in lol. was very much worth the wait. became very good friends. once again, thank you for nothing LE. it ended a very comfortable relatinship with her and a few of her girls.

There used to be a Julia at Angel's Touch maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Tall, slim girl with dark hair and a black cat tattoo. She was incredible.

I'm an MA, but have a few I miss myself from back in the days. Naomi, Dallyn and Michelle-MA, from CMJ, were favorite ladies of mine for many reasons. I've met many great ladies but these three had the full package of class, beauty, and wonderful caring personalities. These were the ladies that were not only kind to the Gents, but to their fellow collegues as well. I have not forgotten them. :)

I had the pleasure to meet Michelle, and she was a gem, I agree, Erin.

It was only once, but really memorable.

• Like 1

I miss Erica too...she was a little paranoid, but she provided such a great, under-appreciated service. I often got the impression too that she would have done it for free if she didn't have costs to cover.

I really hope she comes back...or even trains someone to carry on the legacy. A haircut/massage is such a great idea!

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute
I miss Erica too...she was a little paranoid, but she provided such a great, under-appreciated service. I often got the impression too that she would have done it for free if she didn't have costs to cover.

I really hope she comes back...or even trains someone to carry on the legacy. A haircut/massage is such a great idea!

Erica has already been mentioned and it only goes to show how much we miss her over and over again.:cry: Erica is at the top of my list. If she ever comes out of retirement, she would have a line up at the door for a week.

She is so down to earth, anyone can get along with her.......

I will echo Erica's name as someone I am really, really missing. There is no one else like her. I also really, really miss Naomi from CMJ who got me so infatuated that I had to write poetry (it's probably a good thing that she is gone or I might be a penniless pauper today).

Guest Ni**t*****t

There was a place on Bank street, could have been called VIP, in an office building. The girls were all hot and very friendly.

I used to call them anytime and always got a booking last minute with a hottie. Services were excellent and ymmv but I received a lot of fs and bbbj there.

So I truly miss this place.

I miss the lovely Corina we had that went back to Mexico :( She was fantastic and was loved by so many clients. She was a hard worker and loved what she did! She has been gone for over 3 years and we still do get the odd call for her so that says a lot :)

I miss the lovely Corina we had that went back to Mexico :( She was fantastic and was loved by so many clients. She was a hard worker and loved what she did! She has been gone for over 3 years and we still do get the odd call for her so that says a lot :)

Speaking of Angel's Touch, I miss your cousin Jen. This is of course going years back, when she used to work for you. We always had a great time, never had any lack of things to talk about. :)

She was another fireball missed by lots!

Speaking of Angel's Touch, I miss your cousin Jen. This is of course going years back, when she used to work for you. We always had a great time, never had any lack of things to talk about. :)

Guest s**nflute

How many of you ( us ) old timers, that includes you Whiteman remember the oringinal Michele's Massage owner on Donald St. in the early 1990 's or so before she sold to the present owners. That lady was one of my first MA's, what a fantastic experince, what a body, very sexy lady who knew how to rub you right;) I still visit Michele's on a regular basis, nice ladies, reasonable rates. Always think of Michele when I was there as a newbie.

How many of you ( us ) old timers, that includes you Whiteman remember the oringinal Michele's Massage owner on Donald St. in the early 1990 's or so before she sold to the present owners. That lady was one of my first MA's, what a fantastic experince, what a body, very sexy lady who knew how to rub you right;) I still visit Michele's on a regular basis, nice ladies, reasonable rates. Always think of Michele when I was there as a newbie.

I do remember that Michelle, but unfortunately I wasn't a big fan of her massage, it was way too hard for me. To each their own. But she was quite outspoken as I remember.

I miss Jewel247 from Kingston, ON. I only have superlatives about her, no adjectives can describe being with her. She was an absolute sweet heart, with a great body, and boy, could she deliver in the bed. She would always leave me breathless and weak in my legs. Worst part was that I would dream about her for days after.

She stopped posting in February this year. Hope everything is well with her.

• Like 1

Yes I remember the original Michelle very fondly :-)