Sexi Lexi 0595 • White • LL • 0595

Lexi is petite, slim really sexy and angel face girl. She is really cute and charming. 
I had a great time with her, she put me at ease very naturally despite my shy personality. 
I am so happy to go to bed now and dream about that precious moment I had with Lexi. 

There seems to be lots of Lexi's out there,  but Sexi Lexi  (ending in -0595) is way worth the time!  The pics couldn't be any more real.  Very easy communication, nice location, and chill atmosphere. Some on another thread have compared her look to Marisa Tomei, so harken back to My Cousin Vinny without the Jersey accent.  Yup,  I can see the resemblance! Very pretty and statuesque, a true (probably not so) hidden gem.  All safe and just a really great get-together, with upbeat conversation to go with, well, the fun stuff.

For now, I believe her only ad is on LL and she only advertises when she's hosting.  She's looking to join Lyla.   Total Recommend!

• Thanks 2

Yes Sexi Lexi is hot af. Sweet personality.  I've said it before and I'll say it again.  She reminds me of a 20 something year old Marisa Tomei, both in looks and personality.  Highly recommended!

• Thanks 1

Let me echo what everyone else on Lyla is saying: Sexi Lexi is unbelievably, impossibly hot. Encounters with her are amazing in every way. She doesn't post too often in Halifax so when she has her ad up make sure you don't miss your chance.

Just saw Lexi for the first time SHWINGGG!! 

Besides having a hot body and a pretty face, she was incredibly easy going and fun to talk to. An hour went way too fast. She's a great conversationalist, very intelligent, and a little freaky:)

I so miss when I first saw her a few years back before the pandemic before she became so popular, now when she advertises she becomes booked so fast and is very hard to connect with, back then you could see here anytime. She is so cute. I haven't seen here in at least a year and i believe she is much more restricted than back then but I imagine she is still great just to spend time with. 

Edited by Greatone5678

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.