I don't know if this has been covered a million times before, but some ladies have told me that certain foods/drinks, like pineapple juice, enhance the taste of a man's cum, making the BJ experience more pleasant for them. Whereas some other things, like spicy foods and coffee, can leave nasty taste.

So I always try to oblige by drinking a fair bit of fruit juice before a date, but I just wondered if this was generally believed to be true and appreciated by SPs?

It's true.

Other turn-offs - if you're a smoker, nicotine tasting cum not generally pleasant.

I eat fresh pineapple everyday for a few days before a encounter

And I avoid beef, apparently it isn't good

I limit my coffee intake for three days (and I'm a coffaholic)...in fact day of date, only 1 cup

RG

Guest f***2f***

Interesting. I've never had a lady comment one way or another. I love pineapple though so maybe I'll start a new regime...he he. Not ready for the veggie route Cleo. Although for you hmmmmm!! ;-)

See for me I dislike the taste of sperm flavour pineapple, it is too sweet and gross and urgh. I guess it vary on the people...and those that smoke and have cold penis...not fun!

As a guy who really likes oral, both receiving and giving, the more feedback and suggestions form the ladies would be much appreciated.

How long beforehand should a guy forego the spicy foods, caffeine? Is pineapple the best alternative or are there oters beforehand?

Thanks,

G11

I don't know if this has been covered a million times before, but some ladies have told me that certain foods/drinks, like pineapple juice, enhance the taste of a man's cum, making the BJ experience more pleasant for them. Whereas some other things, like spicy foods and coffee, can leave nasty taste.

I don't know personally because I don't offer CIM and don't care for the taste of sperm but I have heard that meat makes it taste really bad. If you have a cleaner diet such as eating more vegetables, the taste of it won't be unpleasant.

Just as a sidebar, don't eat beets. Once I did, next day went to the washroom, let's say I thought I had internal bleeding...then I remembered, I had beets last night

Really has nothing to do with the thread at hand

RG

• Like 1

I never offer bareback services of any kind; my health is more important to me. However, it is true that pineapple juice does sweeten the flavour of ejaculate and it does take up to 24 hours for it to make a difference.

With clients, hygiene matters more than anything else. The most important thing you can do is very thorough cleansing, including every crease and fold in your anal/genital area, an hour before your meeting, or after you arrive. Trimming excess or dense pubic hair, too, is much appreciated!

Pineapple I recall being particularly good for females to taste better.. I eat a lot of pineapple.

For males in particular I recall cucumbers (must be the phallic shape :P) and celery being the veggies of choice to make it taste better.