What The Hell Is Wrong With You?

While I understand the OP's annoyance at this lack of discretion, pretty much all of us have gone by many nicknames at various times in our life, and all of us have been mistakenly called 'Peter' when we are really 'John'.

While it is easier said than done, the best probably would have been to burst out laughing and say either, 'we are not at school anymore dear, stop using my dorm days nickname', or, 'you've done it again, I am not Sara but Michelle, if you keep forgetting my name, you'll hurt my feelings, bla-bla-bla'. The good old doppelganger joke is good, too. I use it every time someone claims having seen me stumbling out of a bar late at night. I always manage to walk straight, lol!

• Like 1

Guest Ser***der

It is difficult to focus on the words in your post when your avatar pic shows that wonderful butt.

Pink? You have hair :)

It is difficult to focus on the words in your post when your avatar pic shows that wonderful butt.

Pink? You have hair :)

Bright pink:P

Now they are purple and blue!

sorry to take over your thread Sara.

Now here's the kicker...

I talked and smiled and everything to her, played nice.

Why??? You might ask...

Well I figured two things:

A- It would attract less of a scene than causing a hooker cat-fight in the tattoo shop.

B - I'm just nice that way. I don't like being angry and try my best to always avoid confrontation.

I get my aggravation out in written form, hence the posting of this thread.

Always better to take the high road, don't lower yourself down to their level

But the cat fight has possibilities, as once again, Seinfeld shows us

Sorry, just a little levity added

But good for you Sarah to take the high road

RG

The only time I saw an sp that I did not have an arranged meeting with, was Xmas Eve shopping at the mall. She was one to use face pics, so easy to recognize, she would not have known me unless I went up to say howdy.

She was pregnant and with her SO at the time. Obviously I was not going to shout out her sp name and run over to give her a hug, even tho I'd have liked to cuz she's just that cute. I sent her a pm a few days later, where she said she'd have been happy to meet me, but now I know for next time lol.

I can picture you, smile and polite but inside the claws are coming out....lol

Cant wait to see your new tats when you visit Thunder Bay again

Cheers Sexy

I say yes. You never know who is around and if she has any company and suddenly shows up the 'how you 2 met?' is a frequent question in situations like that and that will be awkward and tough to answer not knowing a lot about your private lives. Also, this can lead to reveal the real name of the lady if is mentioned by whoever she's with.

For what I read in a few threads, including one you just posted ;) many of us agree that the best is a friendly and discrete smile and a follow up message.

Would you prefer us just to walk away?