19 minutes ago, BenDover said:

18?  yeah nah 

The "available 24/7" part always raises questions about her independence. Also, the pics look stolen from a private OF account.

I texted and thought I had an appointment at 4:30, then she changed it to 6:30 and, you guessed it, she changed it once again to 8:30. Can you see the pattern? I could not make 8:30 work, but later that night/early the next morning curiosity got the better of me and I texted her after she had just reposted on LL. I asked if she could send me a couple of selfies and she complied. They resembled the girl in the photos, but one of the photos was not a selfie, which had me wondering about the photographer. She gave me an address in a not so sketchy part of town, but then claimed I had not confirmed my appointment, so she did not book me in. By this point I was no longer in the mood and my big head took over. I will sit this one out until someone else confirms that she is legit. 

6 hours ago, addictedone said:

I texted and thought I had an appointment at 4:30, then she changed it to 6:30 and, you guessed it, she changed it once again to 8:30. Can you see the pattern? I could not make 8:30 work, but later that night/early the next morning curiosity got the better of me and I texted her after she had just reposted on LL. I asked if she could send me a couple of selfies and she complied. They resembled the girl in the photos, but one of the photos was not a selfie, which had me wondering about the photographer. She gave me an address in a not so sketchy part of town, but then claimed I had not confirmed my appointment, so she did not book me in. By this point I was no longer in the mood and my big head took over. I will sit this one out until someone else confirms that she is legit. 

if you get an unprofessional run around like that , best to move on . one time i got jerked around like that all day , and in the end it was terrible. 

6 hours ago, BenDover said:

if you get an unprofessional run around like that , best to move on . one time i got jerked around like that all day , and in the end it was terrible. 

Her ad also suggested a trip to Greece was available, which is rare in general and rarer still for a young spinner. Also, in a text, she indicated anything is available for a price. Truer words have never been spoken. Lol. 

Edited by addictedone

6 hours ago, addictedone said:

Her ad also suggested a trip to Greece was available, which is rare in general and rarer still for a young spinner. Also, in a text, she indicated anything is available for a price. Truer words have never been spoken. Lol. 

move on ….next comes the ‘ deposit’ request 

2 hours ago, BenDover said:

move on ….next comes the ‘ deposit’ request 

I have. Thanks Dad ;).

Edited by addictedone
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1