I met Yumi this afternoon.  She was amazing.  The service was similar to VIPOTG but more. She told me this was her last day in Halifax. Go see her before she's gone.

• Thanks 1

I saw her today

1 hour ago, Lemmy Caution said:

Certainly not those first three pics. The last one, yes. I'm not sure why an established provider would use fake pics; I mean, her reputation is wonderful. It's just annoying.

I saw her just a few hours ago, those first 3 pics could most certainly be her. 

On 2/19/2023 at 6:29 PM, Coco1 said:

I saw her today

I saw her just a few hours ago, those first 3 pics could most certainly be her. 

Well, I could be wrong, but there are several other pictures of her in that pink outfit on an old PERB ad and the bits of her face that you can see don't look like the three pics on the ad here. Not to mention that her ads last year stated that she was 26, while several people who saw her estimated 35. Now she's 23 here. That magical Atlantic Ocean air in Halifax!

https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/❤️❤️supersexy-korean-yumi❤️❤️in-downtown-vancouver❤️❤️last-day-oct-22.310216/

Again, by all accounts, she offers a wonderful service, but just don't offer up BS ads. Let us know what we're getting.

5 hours ago, Lemmy Caution said:

Well, I could be wrong, but there are several other pictures of her in that pink outfit on an old PERB ad and the bits of her face that you can see don't look like the three pics on the ad here. Not to mention that her ads last year stated that she was 26, while several people who saw her estimated 35. Now she's 23 here. That magical Atlantic Ocean air in Halifax!

https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/❤️❤️supersexy-korean-yumi❤️❤️in-downtown-vancouver❤️❤️last-day-oct-22.310216/

Again, by all accounts, she offers a wonderful service, but just don't offer up BS ads. Let us know what we're getting.

I do agree that she’s certainly older than her listed LL ad of 23. I’d peg her at early to mid 30’s. My point is that with her face covered in her LL ad all you can go by is her body and her body in the ads looks very similar to what I saw in real life. 

Anyway, I’ve seen many ladies over the years, especially Asians, and you’d be hard pressed to find much better than Yumi in terms of looks and service. 

• Thanks 1