An erotic registered encounter

I've been seeing this particular therapist for many years, and the massage has become more and more sensual over time. She has never crossed the line, but, man it is more erotic than any of the MP joints I have also visited. I guess it is all about the "Tease" aspect, but whatever the reason, I enjoy more than most MP. Anyone else experience anything like this.

Dude, you need to supply more details, this is killing me!

In my experience, I have found female RMTs to be almost the opposite to MPAs, maybe because of the fact they don't want any association with what MPAs do. I have also found a lot of them are insulted if you even joke about happy endings or call them a masseuse. lol

Guest *ig*a**

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Man you got to give more info.

Posted via Mobile Device

With all due respect, if this lady offers RMT only, she may not appreciate the word getting around that she offered "extras" to one of her favourite clients.

If you are seeking a professional therapeutic experience, our own Jude Masso would be a great choice:

http://www.judemasso.webs.com/

Perhaps the laws are different in Ontario but I don't know one RMT in NS that would ever put thier carreer on the line to indulge anyone in a happy ending.

I have a few RMT friends here in Halifax and they would show a client the door pretty quicky if such a suggestions was make.

Then again we are talking about indivudals here and everyone is different. Perhaps such a find exists but as previously mentioned its not a good idea for the thearpists name to be sent around.

Megan and Cathy both make excellent points here and let's not forget that, so far, this scenario has only occurred in the imagination of the OP.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. lol, .... my own imagination helps me out whenever needed!

Guest gagagaga

I don't think she actually did and extras, I thought he was saying that it was just a very sexy massage that was also therapeutic.

That being said, we have many ladies on CERB who are sexy, and give fantastic massages!! I would choose one of those.

If the OP has been seeing a particular RMT over the years, and has established a trust relationship with her to the point where she's showing some affection for him, then that's their own business. I don't think asking for contact info about this RMT is going to result in anything other than regular RMT services for anybody else.

It happens, no one can predict it, and it can happen in any kind of business relationship for whatever reason, not just massage. For all we know, it could have happened between a fortune cookie salesman and a restauranteur, or whatever.

Guest S***dst***
Perhaps the laws are different in Ontario but I don't know one RMT in NS that would ever put thier carreer on the line to indulge anyone in a happy ending.

I have a few RMT friends here in Halifax and they would show a client the door pretty quicky if such a suggestions was make.

Then again we are talking about indivudals here and everyone is different. Perhaps such a find exists but as previously mentioned its not a good idea for the thearpists name to be sent around.

The laws aren't any different...if the regulatory college found out she was doing more than she was trained (not saying she is but this would be the case) she will lose her license; Possibly a fine also.

They recommend/require a one year non-treatment time span, after which you are free to date a former client with no chance of reprecussions.

Now, they don't PROHIBIT dating clients before spending a year out of clinic but if it ever went south and that client called you out to them...you are finished as a professional RMT.

Doesn't matter the circumstances, if they call you out, the college takes their side automatically and you forfeit everything.

The therapist will get a "trial"...really just a discipline hearing..but they are guilty even before it starts.

I think most recognize the line...although there's always an idiot or two who will try to cross, or coerce another into crossing...I think the real point here is that it would be really cool to have your work benefits pay for happy endings! LOL...

More seriously though, maybe I'm strange but these types of situations provide fantasy material abound...and its not only RMT's, but nurses, school teachers, the office administrator, even police women! Men fantasize about ALL OF THEM...and more so fantasize about a situation where sex normally doesn't happen...especially when they involve women in professional settings...

Sponge bath = Nurse

Road side traffic stop = Police Women

Massage = RMT

All situations where we, as men have fantasized about it turning naughty. Case in point ladies...particularly SP's, on average how many costumes and/or outfits do you employ?

And women do it to...dare I say Fireman!?, Cowboy!?, Doctor?!...who knows maybe even the Pizza Delivery Boy!

Point being is, I think this fine gentlemen was just airing a fantasy...and I think he's right in that his excitement comes from the potential or fantasy of something happening, not an actual happening. Don't get me wrong the warnings should be well understood...but my guess is that if anything did happen it would eventually lose its appeal.

All this say my friend...I completely understand what you are saying, I have also experienced similar fantasies.

Happy Wanking!

...I think the real point here is that it would be really cool to have your work benefits pay for happy endings! LOL...

If you know of someone who offers $50 massage, which also includes happy ending (all inclusive), let us know.

Now I know because of religious interference into the politics (or for whatever reason), they made it illegal to offer extras if you are RMT, even though it is charged separately. Overall I don't see any valid reason for that.

If you know of someone who offers $50 massage, which also includes happy ending (all inclusive), let us know.

Jenni in Perth but no receipt

I've been seeing this particular therapist for many years, and the massage has become more and more sensual over time. She has never crossed the line, but, man it is more erotic than any of the MP joints I have also visited. I guess it is all about the "Tease" aspect, but whatever the reason, I enjoy more than most MP. Anyone else experience anything like this.

paddiewack clearly states "I've been seeing this particular therapist for many years" AND "She has never crossed the line". That should be all that is needed to realize he isn't looking to pass her number around. He's asking if others have had this happen with an RMT. This isn't a recommendation. I would focus on the "I've been seeing this particular therapist for many years" and realize that with loyalty and a good relationship many things in this world can become a sultry experience. That is what customer appreciation is all about.

cat

Guest E*******h S******s

Now I know because of religious interference into the politics (or for whatever reason), they made it illegal to offer extras if you are RMT, even though it is charged separately. Overall I don't see any valid reason for that.

The RMT's I know don't want to offer extras. That's not what they went to school for.