Toronto recommendations

Heyy looking for some recommendations of providers for Toronto or airport area.  Pretty open and into tiny/spinners, Asian and TS.  It seems the channels for Ontario are quiet dead..  let me know pm or here 

5 minutes ago, britt0707 said:

Heyy looking for some recommendations of providers for Toronto or airport area.  Pretty open and into tiny/spinners, Asian and TS.  It seems the channels for Ontario are quiet dead..  let me know pm or here 

If you're after class, check out Sassy Angels. You can find them on Twitter and if you follow, they will a) show you what they are up to and b) point you to other providers.

23 hours ago, britt0707 said:

Best two places to look for Toronto are these two:

Tryst.link <--- finally coming up in the SEO so hopefully it'll over take Leo 

Terb.cc <--- local board for Ontario much more active to find sps. 

Make sure to cross reference sites, ads and social media for your companions. 

Have a great time in Toronto! 

On 1/28/2023 at 11:19 PM, Taigh815 said:

If you're after class, check out Sassy Angels. You can find them on Twitter and if you follow, they will a) show you what they are up to and b) point you to other providers.

For incall, start with HPL (Hot Pink List], Mirage, Hush, Minx and SFT (Sexy Friends Toronto), before the lower tier agencies: DD (Double Diamonds), Select and Sassy’s. Some of these agencies have SPs that also do outcalls (not all and not many SPs), but the premier well established outcall only agency in Toronto is Cupids, but there is also TP (Toronto Passions) which does incalls and outcalls at the airport and downtown. Happy hobbying. . 

Oh to live in Toronto , no disrespect to the wonderful ladies on Lyla . I've been there a few times and always setup a date and never was disappointed and never was met with any push back in regards to knowing exactly what I was in for . Maybe because there are thousands of ladies to choose from , lots of independents and ones in reputable agencies they take the time to make you feel comfortable when booking. I can only surmise rates are much better  due to shear volume and competition . The old supply and demand theory . In saying that I have no issue with ladies asking to set  their donation where they want. It's just a fact it's less in major cities like Toronto or Montreal. 

Edited by boomer01
spelling