The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness

Would anyone care to hazard a guess at what this might be for?

wtf-photos-videos-open-wide.jpg

I'm guessing some sort of breathing aid, but I could be wrong...

Guest W***ledi*Time
Would anyone care to hazard a guess at what this might be for?

wtf-photos-videos-open-wide.jpg...

Folks on the net claim that it's to tighten your facial muscles- above the 3,800 yen on the lower left corner it supposedly says, 'Face Slimmer'.

Here's another image that goes along with it, which seems to corroborate that interpretation:

1328065375_japanese_trainer_for_facial_muscles_03.jpg

tumblr_lt2axxZudK1qf1d67

Vanilla ice cream inside hollowed out apples, topped off with brandy caramel

Um... just sayin'. Looks pretty good. I mean really good. Probably took ages to carve out those apples perfectly. I mean, what are they, apple surgeons? And what the hell did they use to get the rounded scoop of ice cream inside? I smell a conspiracy. A conspiracy and aliens. I bet that isn't even brandy caramel. I bet it's drug laden alien gravy and the "ice cream" is actually drug laden alien potatoes. That's what I bet.

Still, it looks pretty good. I would probably eat it it. I mean I would probably eat it if I didn't suspect the whole drug laden alien stuff. Cuz it does look pretty good. Even with the drug laden alien stuff, I might just take a bite. Just a small bite mind you, not one of those huge bites that you have to dislocate your jaw to make. Okay. Maybe I would try to dislocate my jaw to get the whole drug laden apple surgeon alien apple, potato and gravy in at one time. But I wouldn't like it. Unless the alien drugs were good. Then I would like it a lot. I wonder if alien women are hot???