I hope one of my regulars responds and leaves a review to reassure you that it’s safe and is me in the photos !🤍

Edited by Laylah
  • Haha 1

Please allow me to chime in ! It is 100 % her in the photos. She is delightful. Yes its North end Dartmouth (which imo gets a bad wrap) but her place is nice and I felt safe there. As a matter of fact I'm going back today. Please feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions 🙂

• Like 1

Since we are talking about her, she’s real and pretty but she is bad news. From the recommendations I guess she changed but my experience with her ended with cops being called. I guess she changed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

22 hours ago, justrandomguy said:

Since we are talking about her, she’s real and pretty but she is bad news. From the recommendations I guess she changed but my experience with her ended with cops being called. I guess she changed. 

Can you pm me and tell me what happened?

My experience with Laylah was quite questionable. I got there and she was clearly on something. She was crying to me and telling me her mom died. A couple weeks later i met with another SP who personally knew laylah and assured me that her mother is alive and well. I am very upset by my experience as I payed more than what she asked for, and was put in a very uncomfortable and awkward situation. PM me for more details. 

On 4/13/2023 at 12:45 PM, Laylah said:

I hope one of my regulars responds and leaves a review to reassure you that it’s safe and is me in the photos !🤍

I can reassure others that Laylah is a flat out scam. Experience is was extremely uncomfortable. Yes it is her in 6/12 photos, but half of her photos are from a verified ad in toronto. Please do yourself a favour and chose another girl, for your own safety. She is NOT worth the risk. 

10 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

My experience with Laylah was quite questionable. I got there and she was clearly on something. She was crying to me and telling me her mom died. A couple weeks later i met with another SP who personally knew laylah and assured me that her mother is alive and well. I am very upset by my experience as I payed more than what she asked for, and was put in a very uncomfortable and awkward situation. PM me for more details. 

please post your experience in the scam section of NS.  I get this guy keeps making spammy threads regarding her — but if there’s any warnings you need to provide others, try the warning section to avoid any repercussions. 

so sorry that happened to you! 

• Like 2

On 5/5/2023 at 8:43 AM, Johnboy43 said:

Kimmys the best and so sweet!!

i agree she’s one of the sweetest girls i’ve ever talked to and i only ever talked to her once!!! highly recommend she’s all that 😍😍😍 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2023 at 10:05 PM, therealsweetie said:

i agree she’s one of the sweetest girls i’ve ever talked to and i only ever talked to her once!!! highly recommend she’s all that 😍😍😍 

You’re a true gem 💎 xo 

thanks doll 😘 

• Like 2